• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She in good form  

http://youtu.be/TajxbUQL9ZQ

Was down with big Philip k and big paddy yesterday good old stories told some interesting ones as well enjoyed the crack and banter with him,proper old school hunter,I got few pictures of some of his

She was out of a full saluki to the Sligo express ic owned her meant to one of best bitches around Belfast at the time ?????

im seriously confused here lads i taught the mother of them was some bitch bought at a fair in kerry?? does any body know the exact breeding in them and who bred them???

Theirs a lot of people confused banner man when they try to chance the breeding of their dogs because it dont suit them at the time .Im on here this couple of years telling people that most of these dogs are from the same lines .It boils down to who has the dogs if their good or bad. If the person dont suit the dog is no good if hes one of a crew the dogs a gooden.I can tell you the way most of the dogs are bred going back over 20 years but it dont suit some people so yer aswell just leave it.Their was a man on here last year saying their was no irish terrier in his dog and i can go back to 3 in the line one of them came from the banner county :yes::D

P KING OFTEN RANG ME TO ASK WHAT WAY HIS DOGS WERE BRED GO BACK TROUGH THE POSTS YEA CAN SEE I SAID THE SAME THIN TIME AND TIME AGAIN

Edited by welcome
  • Like 1

Ian had 2 bitches a black n tan bitch judy and its sister they bred off pure x sligo express. I seen both run very good dogs. Ian had broken coat bitch he got off me she was off my kathy bitch x whiteman. She was also very good bitch. Ian sold her to edmin she ended up on a travellers site in dublin won lota matches I thk edmin bred off her. TT had a white dog he got in eng at a du we were all at it was the day the ban came in tommys dog got kilt in trailer big martin kindly gifted him a white dog that won cambridge cup that day beat 16 dogs it was bred by kipper off the pig dog excellant dog could stay longer than rust. Martin also give tommy a little black n tan bitch won tonn matches he had paid 5k for her. Tommy took both home he put my old king dog on (lucas grandfather) on the little black n tan he got good litter he still has stuff off it now. Then ian put tommy white dog lads in lurgan called him whitey. Ian put him over judy to get jake.

Ian had 2 bitches a black n tan bitch judy and its sister they bred off pure x sligo express. I seen both run very good dogs. Ian had broken coat bitch he got off me she was off my kathy bitch x whiteman. She was also very good bitch. Ian sold her to edmin she ended up on a travellers site in dublin won lota matches I thk edmin bred off her. TT had a white dog he got in eng at a du we were all at it was the day the ban came in tommys dog got kilt in trailer big martin kindly gifted him a white dog that won cambridge cup that day beat 16 dogs it was bred by kipper off the pig dog excellant dog could stay longer than rust. Martin also give tommy a little black n tan bitch won tonn matches he had paid 5k for her. Tommy took both home he put my old king dog on (lucas grandfather) on the little black n tan he got good litter he still has stuff off it now. Then ian put tommy white dog lads in lurgan called him whitey. Ian put him over judy to get jake.

is there much stuff about out of this whitey dog still runing in ire today an how are they doing.

Anythg that off jake is whitey line tommy used whitey few times. He was class dog he kilt 6 to win the cambridge cup kipper wanted him but martin gifted him to tommy over what happened to his dogs. That was some du we had there was 20 men on the fen seen some class dogs. My shamrock only 13 months youngest there done 4\4. Ian got a dog off edmin a black n white bitch very steady thk brian put whitey on that not sure how pups turned out thk scots joe got some in dublin.

jake was the beast breeding not whitey came off king I think nancy was whiteman x bitch outta pk old lines :thumbs: correct me if im wrong almost certain that's the lines there 100

Edited by Ben Lilly