• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She in good form  

http://youtu.be/TajxbUQL9ZQ

Was down with big Philip k and big paddy yesterday good old stories told some interesting ones as well enjoyed the crack and banter with him,proper old school hunter,I got few pictures of some of his

cap hows the dogs keeping at least u want talk about other ppl problems give ya 65 euro for that red dog lol

Lol I going hold onto him brendy December myself and iceman going have a run best of 3,iceman gave me a pick of his 2 dogs either Rosie or Molly should be bit of crack something to look forward to I run the one with best breeding i run the Lucas bred pup they all running very well I being camera we get it up here be bit of crack I be on dec we get going running then
  • Like 3

The most surprising thing to me about this shite thats gone on here is all the well known and supposed top coursing men that have failed to comment.Pegs the question what kind of people are involved in the hunting game .Sorry maybe its time to change the subject and brush this one under the carpet aswell :icon_redface::icon_redface: FFS

Edited by welcome

The most surprising thing to me about this shite thats gone on here is all the well known and supposed top coursing men that have failed to comment.Pegs the question what kind of people are involved in the hunting game .Sorry maybe its time to change the subject and brush this one under the carpet aswell :icon_redface::icon_redface: FFS

i have to agree with this, them pms that louth tiger got wer out of order and i would have to condem him for sending death treats to louth tiger over f*****g dogs, im very suprised there wasnt more ppl condem that behavour,

Edited by banner man
  • Like 2

cap hows the dogs keeping at least u want talk about other ppl problems give ya 65 euro for that red dog lol

Lol I going hold onto him brendy December myself and iceman going have a run best of 3,iceman gave me a pick of his 2 dogs either Rosie or Molly should be bit of crack something to look forward to I run the one with best breeding i run the Lucas bred pup they all running very well I being camera we get it up here be bit of crack I be on dec we get going running then

if u need a camera man cap let me no pal :thumbs:

• Like 1

i have to agree with this, them pms that louth tiger got wer out of order and i would have to condem him for sending death treats to louth tiger over f*****g dogs, im very suprised there wasnt more ppl condem that behavour,

surley if there geuinne hunting men they would all have condemed it but half of them were member, s of the site and still on here jealouls of the man, s dog, s.
  • Like 1

yeah wee molly should be ok but dec a long way of yet hope use get a good day when it happens icey good spot around dublin big land

Well I be there we have bit of crack i always on here winter time anyway I be looking forward to it,Take he want me to travel again lol that be no bother I go were ever he wants,he can come meet me for a run on thight land then iceman good crack I had good laugh with him last time I meet them to run Edited by captain2010
  • Like 1

he might go down there i dont no better for the camera on the big land

Yeah he welcome down brendy that's no bother,I don't mind were we go for a run I am easy lol as you said long tine away brebndy be only for the crack we leave at that until winter