• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She in good form  

http://youtu.be/TajxbUQL9ZQ

Was down with big Philip k and big paddy yesterday good old stories told some interesting ones as well enjoyed the crack and banter with him,proper old school hunter,I got few pictures of some of his

So its OK for a man to say he's going steal dogs and not one open your mouth??Sad that aall comes to this.Yous all saying that skya good bitch she pulled the plug twice l get the DVD and show.Some really sad men on here season over and now there all talk.

Edited by iceman001979

he delect all the messages caugh red handed

I seen the other one as well LT, that was sick, the man is a lunatic!

the fella is a compulsve lair he accused me of the same things as LT
You have the face to call anyone a lair f**k sake started topics your dogs where stole lol

he delect all the messages caugh red handed

I seen the other one as well LT, that was sick, the man is a lunatic!

the fella is a compulsve lair he accused me of the same things as LT

You have the face to call anyone a lair f**k sake started topics your dogs where stole lol

now are you upset little loydd gone an your facebook page were yous orginised o come on here an deliberately attack people on here to get them banned has gone tits up.....now I told you before icey an I know you wernt gifted with the lions share of the brains. but if you need the number of the man who got max back I have it here you can speak to him in person an get all the details you need
  • Like 1

He only one job to do long ears you stick with your wee whiz for the lamp lol

You may run him where there's no wire lol

another snippet of the facebook backstabbing that was cleaned up....I see ole flyboy at the bottom page are you having a bit trouble viewing the facebook page this morning lol don't worry your not alone

Edited by Blue223

Could not care about Facebook there two men they can sort it out.Micky max dog never got stole FACT now as man says he's going steal dogs but that's OK to all yous????

now icey I know somebody pulling your strings about max being stolen an his return.. for this is the forth time youv brought the subject up....now il do a deal with you .you tell me who it is an il give you the full details about him going missing

I be ready winter Icey get your dogs ready we run were there's wire or whatever you like I go meet you again or maybe this time you cone meet me I bring you were there's wire and ditchs see how you get on you know I be there iceman
  • Like 2

I be ready winter Icey get your dogs ready we run were there's wire or whatever you like I go meet you again or maybe this time you cone meet me I bring you were there's wire and ditchs see how you get on you know I be there iceman
capt incy only a front man to post for the faceless c**t, s who have no ball, s
  • Like 1

Well hounddog I leave no sly remarks about iceys dogs on here never did,now he knows i be there or anywere to give him a run come winter,think he had 2 bitchs there well bred 1 of Lucas and ph bitch,we see how they go winter i run me young dog max 1 season dog,be bit of crack iceman knows I be there that be no bother

• Like 2

Just bring to larne Cap that dog stop every time lol don't take it bad happen to any one.You give speedier so stick now your getting your crying claim down,he's 1st year dog there aloud a mistake or two,Just make sure next time you go swimming bring your arm bands.