Sign in to follow this  
captain2010

Down With Big Philp K Few Of His Coursing Dogs

Was down with big Philip k and big paddy yesterday good old stories told some interesting ones as well enjoyed the crack and banter with him,proper old school hunter,I got few pictures of some of his stock also I throw few pictures up,when I went into the house Philip was looking in on the Thl and we had a bit a crack about it I showed him few videos of dogs that was up from around the place good old fun here's a few pictures of his stock

90942997-74CB-4851-B616-BEFAC2DA0BBC-142

82DBBC2D-40FF-4E11-BEE5-E92B0C23EFF3-142

484BEB18-3849-4B9D-8237-8B59F8DDABAF-142

C2606FE4-41F9-43C6-AA7D-3152132419AE-142

6859CBA7-DAD2-4A37-985B-13BF299315D8-142

Credit to the man all well looked after I put up few more in a while I download them

• Like 4

Grand looking dogs their that Pk has captain, in good condition :thumbs: , have they got the old irish terrier breeding in them, how are them ones bred?

well captain have you any more pics of the red and white 1 thats there she looks like a nice bitch

Edited by banner man

Is the rough dog same lines as yours mate ??

I have bannerman I have a good few pictures here I load them up when I get back of that bitch and her sister and dam

I have bannerman I have a good few pictures here I load them up when I get back of that bitch and her sister and dam

f**k cap for min there i thought you were in the middle of a threesom
  • Like 3

f**k cap for min there i thought you were in the middle of a threesom

:laugh::laugh::laugh: cap gets around

• Like 1

Wee miley heard a very good little bitch 20 to the shoulders and then yeah need a bit of height lol ha ha

12C84BCC-5811-44C0-930E-99B0C0210A38-142

• Like 2

Great pic, s capt u out tomorrow again with lord tiger he has got some permission andgood few long ear, s on it.