Safe Home To Billy And Captain

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:thumbs:lads don't start this time year again enough is enough I try to put every bite I get on cam its not easy as you now cam to the ground I show every thing I get more than lot puts up

http://youtu.be/MosvPK_RP-U

I'd say that's pure shite why you need to test your dog in England if you need to test your dog man to test your dog be Louth tiger proper long ears and proper land,and no bother to give them 100 yard

Posted Images

:thumbs:lads don't start this time year again enough is enough I try to put every bite I get on cam its not easy as you now cam to the ground I show every thing I get more than lot puts up as for cap dog fair play cap your dog ran very well if your dog kill 5 out 5 still some thing to say when long ears go true next field the cam not satnav the cam I yous is not eye peace so you have to see the way its gone now I made dvd in ire for last 20 years and as lot people now its not easy over500 races in ire on dvd not bad don't think there any in ire to match that as you now the ire longears he buut down :laugh:now lads my dvd will be out soon hope yous all by one all money raised will be going to gary Kelly cancer sis don't be shy to by :thumbs:

• Like 7

Id love to get my dogs on vid but its a hard job trying to film in ire unless u big enough land or u ni dogs with ya fairplay to everyone u does put them up ill try again next year got a bit of one dog on my ph but all the talk of needs ti be on camera is nonsense if u want to c see others dog ask them for a hunt if they dont want to go then thats up to them all the talk of whos dogs are best is carp talk if there suiting u be happy seems like people trying to chase the next best thing im hunting 16 years never seen as many pups bred in my life as the last two years

• Like 3

Personally i think this is a great thread and i think LT has done a good job with all the clips for us to enjoy. And wven beter that the moneys going to a good cause. Why cant people just enjoy the clips and stop crabin peoples dogs

• Like 2