Safe Home To Billy And Captain

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:thumbs:lads don't start this time year again enough is enough I try to put every bite I get on cam its not easy as you now cam to the ground I show every thing I get more than lot puts up

http://youtu.be/MosvPK_RP-U

I'd say that's pure shite why you need to test your dog in England if you need to test your dog man to test your dog be Louth tiger proper long ears and proper land,and no bother to give them 100 yard

Posted Images

there were more hares in that field we were in yesterday LT the hole field erupted loads off hares on that place too well done lads jimmy 10 pups ran well like that bitch outa penny :thumbs:

cracking looking pair of dogs made short work of that bucko.lol.no chaseing it into the next county like some of these imports .

Most of them Lads getting them numbers only on the fens, there's plenty of fields here like Ireland would be very hard to do 3/3 some of the places I go

England will test a dog different to what Ireland will.You will get soft and hard hares on most land.The more a piece off land it hunted the better the hares get.England in my eyes looks better because you can see all the race and you can see what your dog as and as not got.Am not saying you can't get 4 or 5 min races here in Ireland because lots and off people have.Its always the same question where's the harder hare????Ireland or England IMO never run England but think numbers say it all.All you hear it 4/4 3/2 3/3 5/5 week in week out in England. You never hear that here in Ireland

Most of them Lads getting them numbers only on the fens, there's plenty of fields here like Ireland would be very hard to do 3/3 some of the places I go

England will test a dog different to what Ireland will.You will get soft and hard hares on most land.The more a piece off land it hunted the better the hares get.England in my eyes looks better because you can see all the race and you can see what your dog as and as not got.Am not saying you can't get 4 or 5 min races here in Ireland because lots and off people have.Its always the same question where's the harder hare????Ireland or England IMO never run England but think numbers say it all.All you hear it 4/4 3/2 3/3 5/5 week in week out in England. You never hear that here in Ireland

Think l said that????

I'd like to see these wonder dogs with me own eyes hairydog,I like see them doing 4 outa 4 and 5s there some dogs to do it,right time of the year and the right odds 100 yard slips dog can do that on a proper field 4 outa 4 I be first to say it they be top top class dogs I never seen it yet maybe some day be good to see

A dog nevermimd a pup getting 2 out of 3 consistently is a very good dog. All these 3/3 4/4 dogs are a myth. I'm not saying they haven't caught 4/4, anything can happen. They'll have blank days as well as the odd day when everything they run they catch. You don't hear them saying the dogs known to blank but a day when they catch all, they're all of a sudden a 3/3 dog, load of pish. Give me a dog that doesn't blank and I'd be a happy man.

• Like 1

Years a go a collie greyhound could kill hares in good numbers but as time as went on hares have got better and better .That's why the collie,deerhound crosses went to one side and the Saulki blood came in.No hound bred lucher is running a hare for 4 mins around Carlow or Dublin never mind taking a few runs.Show me one houndbred lucher that give a hare fair law and kill good numbers now days.

:laugh: f***ing THL classic right there. You new to hunting pal? The hares have got better so we need a saluki cross instead of a collie cross LMFAO :laugh: f***ing belter that. The hares aren't any harder ffs. It ain't rocket science, the saluki cross was brought in for wind. A hare will only run as fast as its getting chased so if the fields big enough, it makes sense to lose somepace for wind. You think cos you see hares running for several minutes they must be stronger than in the past :rolleyes: that's down to the running style of the saluki. It's much happier sitting in behind wearing the hare down. Don't mean the hares any better than one that's infront of a collie cross that kills it faster. Like everything in life, money changes the goal posts. Why have a collie/deerhound which will blow up after a few chases when you can have a saluki that can stay longer. Hares are better now so we need salukis to catch them HAW HAW HAW

A dog nevermimd a pup getting 2 out of 3 consistently is a very good dog. All these 3/3 4/4 dogs are a myth. I'm not saying they haven't caught 4/4, anything can happen. They'll have blank days as well as the odd day when everything they run they catch. You don't hear them saying the dogs known to blank but a day when they catch all, they're all of a sudden a 3/3 dog, load of pish. Give me a dog that doesn't blank and I'd be a happy man.

If you got out a bit more you might see that there's a number of dogs that can do 3/3 throughout the winter.believe it or not, there's a world outside of this site you know, and some dog men live that life.

• Like 3

Years a go a collie greyhound could kill hares in good numbers but as time as went on hares have got better and better .That's why the collie,deerhound crosses went to one side and the Saulki blood came in.No hound bred lucher is running a hare for 4 mins around Carlow or Dublin never mind taking a few runs.Show me one houndbred lucher that give a hare fair law and kill good numbers now days.

:laugh: f*****g THL classic right there. You new to hunting pal? The hares have got better so we need a saluki cross instead of a collie cross LMFAO :laugh: f*****g belter that. The hares aren't any harder ffs. It ain't rocket science, the saluki cross was brought in for wind. A hare will only run as fast as its getting chased so if the fields big enough, it makes sense to lose somepace for wind. You think cos you see hares running for several minutes they must be stronger than in the past :rolleyes: that's down to the running style of the saluki. It's much happier sitting in behind wearing the hare down. Don't mean the hares any better than one that's infront of a collie cross that kills it faster. Like everything in life, money changes the goal posts. Why have a collie/deerhound which will blow up after a few chases when you can have a saluki that can stay longer. Hares are better now so we need salukis to catch them HAW HAW HAW

ha ha ha ha .... That one has brightened my day Baw!

You should stop now before you make yourself look even sillier.

Tip: Google evolution.

• Like 2