Safe Home To Billy And Captain

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:thumbs:lads don't start this time year again enough is enough I try to put every bite I get on cam its not easy as you now cam to the ground I show every thing I get more than lot puts up

http://youtu.be/MosvPK_RP-U

I'd say that's pure shite why you need to test your dog in England if you need to test your dog man to test your dog be Louth tiger proper long ears and proper land,and no bother to give them 100 yard

Posted Images

they piped it captain them ditches where widened in the last 2 years for drainage the long ears run up the pipe through to the farm, new pipes where put in, with sheep wire long the ditch. Fair play to your dog he try to bust through the sheep wire, you could see the terrier in him. good game dog captain :bye:

if they cant run them here what good are they them dogs that d lads have would kill them anywhere tiger see you in d morning im going to bring one of my pups to start her banter breed her big penny

hope she goes well for you jimmy
  • Like 1

I'd like to see these wonder dogs with me own eyes hairydog,I like see them doing 4 outa 4 and 5s there some dogs to do it,right time of the year and the right odds 100 yard slips dog can do that on a proper field 4 outa 4 I be first to say it they be top top class dogs I never seen it yet maybe some day be good to see

these wonder dogs are not out there or they never were, but theres plenty of con men out there telling lies full time to try make money off young lads that believe the hype, if you have a dog that can run a good winter hare and hold him in 1 field for 20 turns weather they kill or not you have a good animal thats my opinion, ps captain you little red dog is a hell of a lot better than the hero,s we hear about, best of luck with him for next season he be a lot better :good:

• Like 5

Captain for a start iv been hunting the freestate for 30years I know plenty of big land with plenty of hares on it I don't need to crawl up someones hole to get brought out for a hunt and took by the hand,at the later end of last summer were you not saying I'd love to get over to england and test me dogs and kc give you an invite and you were all up for it..now I'm an irishman aswell ya know probably more than you are and my dogs are bred to run hares in ireland fast and tight but when I get an invite to go to england I go with confidence..so ask anyman who has been to eng coursing were would they prefare..

• Like 1

Captain for a start iv been hunting the freestate for 30years I know plenty of big land with plenty of hares on it I don't need to crawl up someones hole to get brought out for a hunt and took by the hand,at the later end of last summer were you not saying I'd love to get over to england and test me dogs and kc give you an invite and you were all up for it..now I'm an irishman aswell ya know probably more than you are and my dogs are bred to run hares in ireland fast and tight but when I get an invite to go to england I go with confidence..so ask anyman who has been to eng coursing were would they prefare..

ffs your so far up gorgers hole he dosnt know if he farted or you burped

yeah kc did ask me at the gamefair to go over England,i never heard from kc since he not on here anymore,but as I said when I started hunting with tiger and the lads I could see I did not need to go to englland to test my dogs,i has caught up in all the bull shit of testing dogs in England plenty of big land flat land over here to test me dogs,now crawling up holes there was a lot of crawling up holes at that gamefair,i tell the truth about the land I hunted with tiger and lads are sound to bring you up and give you the hunts :thumbs: how are you more of an Irishman than me :blink::icon_eek: are we not the f***ing same were both irish :laugh::laugh: I go anywere with confidence as I did in iceys comp and be same next year,if I go to England I go but if not I wont worry about it I lose no sleep,maybe England is better but I hunt Ireland with no bothers so am happy at that :D

• Like 1

yeah kc did ask me at the gamefair to go over England,i never heard from kc since he not on here anymore,but as I said when I started hunting with tiger and the lads I could see I did not need to go to englland to test my dogs,i has caught up in all the bull shit of testing dogs in England plenty of big land flat land over here to test me dogs,now crawling up holes there was a lot of crawling up holes at that gamefair,i tell the truth about the land I hunted with tiger and lads are sound to bring you up and give you the hunts :thumbs: how are you more of an Irishman than me :blink::icon_eek: are we not the f*****g same were both irish :laugh::laugh: I go anywere with confidence as I did in iceys comp and be same next year,if I go to England I go but if not I wont worry about it I lose no sleep,maybe England is better but I hunt Ireland with no bothers so am happy at that :D

did yer man from the gamefair ever come over to run tiger.lol think thats why he dont come on no more lol

England will test a dog different to what Ireland will.You will get soft and hard hares on most land.The more a piece off land it hunted the better the hares get.England in my eyes looks better because you can see all the race and you can see what your dog as and as not got.Am not saying you can't get 4 or 5 min races here in Ireland because lots and off people have.Its always the same question where's the harder hare????Ireland or England IMO never run England but think numbers say it all.All you hear it 4/4 3/2 3/3 5/5 week in week out in England. You never hear that here in Ireland

England will test a dog different to what Ireland will.You will get soft and hard hares on most land.The more a piece off land it hunted the better the hares get.England in my eyes looks better because you can see all the race and you can see what your dog as and as not got.Am not saying you can't get 4 or 5 min races here in Ireland because lots and off people have.Its always the same question where's the harder hare????Ireland or England IMO never run England but think numbers say it all.All you hear it 4/4 3/2 3/3 5/5 week in week out in England. You never hear that here in Ireland

very true iceman them numbers are hard to do in ireland, in my opinion if you go to louth,kildare,carlow,cork places like that with big open land in month of december/january and give a hare fair play it will take a good animal to kill 2 out 3

Years a go a collie greyhound could kill hares in good numbers but as time as went on hares have got better and better .That's why the collie,deerhound crosses went to one side and the Saulki blood came in.No hound bred lucher is running a hare for 4 mins around Carlow or Dublin never mind taking a few runs.Show me one houndbred lucher that give a hare fair law and kill good numbers now days.