Sign in to follow this  
louth tiger

Safe Home To Billy And Captain

don't forget jimmy 1000 captain we go on the beer :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

were is he gone I buy him few pints :thumbs: look forward to that last drink of the season :toast::laugh:

All credit to them men that bring you'd up on permission and give you'd days out like that not many like them men

• Like 2

jimmy was up today hairydog his car broke down that why we where slaging him he said he walk if he hade to that's why captain put up the song :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 2

Looks like a good day was had by you lads that dog of cap, s is looking like hes one of the best dogs about at the minute.well done capt for keeping him in top order all season your geting some toppers into your kennel atb.

tiger i will b up on wednesday hope for d best i have 2 pups 2 get up and running and you have the land and the h---

• Like 1

Looks like a good day was had by you lads that dog of cap, s is looking like hes one of the best dogs about at the minute.well done capt for keeping him in top order all season your geting some toppers into your kennel atb.

:laugh::laugh: don't think so but he keeps me happy he still only gone 19 months old might be a SUPERSTAR yet :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::D:D:D

• Like 1

fare play lads its great to see lads dogs doing well see some desent dogs running well captain dog jimmy 1000 dog jim mongans bitch brain nevens bitch well done lads and all the best with these dogs for next year :thumbs:

• Like 3

fare play lads its great to see lads dogs doing well see some desent dogs running well captain dog jimmy 1000 dog jim mongans bitch brain nevens bitch well done lads and all the best with these dogs for next year :thumbs:

tiger do you get any comission for scholling these dogs for these lads.lol
  • Like 1

looks like it was a giod day for ye cap max ran very well hes a good 1 and fair play to the lads for putting on the day for ye looks some savage land .

looks like it was a giod day for ye cap max ran very well hes a good 1 and fair play to the lads for putting on the day for ye looks some savage land .

Very good land chalky lads well got with farmers up that way it's handy plenty about you not walking miles on end lads but them into you and let you run away at them

jimmy 10 said he going to buy me few points :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have new pup here will need schooled next season might send him down to ya some great land a hares there.lol