So that being the case then, everybody in the states really don't know what they have got, i bet them yanks never thought about that one shamo, i bet there will be a lot of lawsuits over there, if any of them read what you have brought to light we should all start calling them jungle fowl from now then and agree with you have you ever thought about thinking before you talk crap good by

• Like 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was gonna say nice Duckwing but to save confusion I'll say nice grey lol

Fair play bud..... Class stands out.... I've witness theses grays with my own eyes and believe me they can bring home the blue ribbons!...... we all after get our seed stock from somewhere..... Just l

I didn't mean them exact birds lol I meant that type....

LMAO..........YOU GUYS ARE SO HURTFUL. I am Heartbroken you speak to me this way, struggle to sleep knowing you don't agree with me, my Nerves are in tatters! It's no good, I'll just have to admit to myself you guys are where it's at and what you say must be right. There I have said it, out in the open......let's see how I sleep tonight.

Marsh, i am not insulting anyone, well maybe just a little bit, but all i want is for him to explain himself to me, what he as said about my fowl because it sounds like he is trying to say he brought them in and a lot of people are asking me the same question that is all marsh i just want to clear this up mate that is all a,t,b,O,T,T

Marsh, i am not insulting anyone, well maybe just a little bit, but all i want is for him to explain himself to me, what he as said about my fowl because it sounds like he is trying to say he brought them in and a lot of people are asking me the same question that is all marsh i just want to clear this up mate that is all a,t,b,O,T,T

I know mate shamos post was confusing , Maybe he can clarify ?

I had a lovely sleep last night....this has been therapeutic, thanks fellas. I won't be clarifying, end of another discussion for me.......without any personal comments or insults. Those who know, know.

Shame you won't be more clear as now all I can take from your post it is that " you were actually crabbing someone's fowl" because they weren't clones of fowl from thirty years ago !
  • Like 2