• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was gonna say nice Duckwing but to save confusion I'll say nice grey lol

Fair play bud..... Class stands out.... I've witness theses grays with my own eyes and believe me they can bring home the blue ribbons!...... we all after get our seed stock from somewhere..... Just l

I didn't mean them exact birds lol I meant that type....

very very nice birds, look in cracking condition, credit to ya, you know what bloodlines they are?

thanks but I cant take any credit for the condition they came to me like that o.t.t deserves the credit mate he will tell you about the family , I only dream dream of breeding such fowl :laugh:

• Like 1

Fair play bud..... Class stands out.... I've witness theses grays with my own eyes and believe me they can bring home the blue ribbons!...... we all after get our seed stock from somewhere..... Just like I'm sure O.T.T did....... It what do in your hands what counts mate..... ATB Uk

• Like 3

bullx and so would a good many more mate, but they are buds now and I wish him the best of look with them a,t,b, O,T,T

cheers buddy

Fair play bud..... Class stands out.... I've witness theses grays with my own eyes and believe me they can bring home the blue ribbons!...... we all after get our seed stock from somewhere..... Just like I'm sure O.T.T did....... It what do in your hands what counts mate..... ATB Uk

nice one uk

• Like 1

Bud its knew blood like you mate, that will and as kept our hobby for showing gamefowl going for as long as it as mate if just some of the wannabe chicken men out there would just give the new kid a chance and stop backbiting and spreading lies about people they don't even know nothing at all about good lads could show there fowl even more mate a,t,b, O,T,T

• Like 3