best air rifle?

markieboi

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta be AA S410K 0.22 i may be a teeeeeny bit biased but its the best thing i have shot!!!!

The 410's are cracking rifles. Have you tried one in .177?

not yet mate but if they are half as good as the one i am firing at the moment they must be great!!! mine was s/h got it on bbs but its been tuned and groups on paper under an inch at 45 yards using magnums and napier. really want to try it hunting though. just gotta find me some permission!!! :wallbash:

post-11466-1195253774.jpg

Gotta be AA S410K 0.22 i may be a teeeeeny bit biased but its the best thing i have shot!!!!

The 410's are cracking rifles. Have you tried one in .177?

not yet mate but if they are half as good as the one i am firing at the moment they must be great!!! mine was s/h got it on bbs but its been tuned and groups on paper under an inch at 45 yards using magnums and napier. really want to try it hunting though. just gotta find me some permission!!! :wallbash:

I picked up a 400k .177 pcp after using a .22 springer. The springer was then v-mach tuned, which made it a different gun 8) (still got it).

The margin for error with a .177 is so much greater I find; better for (wrong) range estimation in the field.

Mind you - (if you) know your ranges I love the way a .22 hits home

I think a .22 pcp is next on my list. I'm so impressed with my 400 I think a 410 is favourite ;)

Edited by spike
  • 2 weeks later...
You could get a S/H HW100 with scope and bottle for around £500-£600. Such a lovely gun. Or save yourself some money and get a good quality HW97K springer and save the rest. :)

:drink:

I'm not the only one to have discovered this then :thumbs::drink:

Guest bigredbusa

gun power stealth all day long , had 4 of em and the things are brillant , get a spare top hat and do the mod .

if you're fac you will get silly amounts of power out of it using a condor valve or blobnobs custom stuff.