Pigeon And Rabbit Shooting Wanted In Rayne/braintree, Essex

Ncushing

Experienced, accurate and safe shooter wants Rabbit and Pigeon shooting in Rayne/Braintree area - Essex.

Shotgun Cert and FAC held.

Landowners permission required.

I am sure they will be all knocking on your door shortly mate, permission letters in hand, why not include some stalking, and a spot of salmon fishing too old boy? :bye:

Experienced, accurate and safe shooter wants Rabbit and Pigeon shooting in Rayne/Braintree area - Essex.

Shotgun Cert and FAC held.

Landowners permission required.

just a suggestion here mate, as at the moment your acting like a block who wants to shag his bird without taking her out for a meal first, you have two posts, both asking for permission, yet no introduction post telling us all about you, I'd also suggest removing your mobile number, as this is an open forum that has visits from anti's, thats why forums have "private messaging" functions.

try using the search button, do a search on "seeking permission" and you'll notice you aint the first new member here that does not introduce themselves, and wants shooting permission on a plate, then ask yourself, why those of us with permissions, should offer it out to a complete unknown new member, who cant be bothered with an introduction,

you have an FAC? so you should have permission already, or is it only target at a club?

the outcome of this is we will either see you adding a lengthy introduction post in the new members section, and more posts after that joining in with the community on this forum

or

we will never see another post again.....

I know which one I'm betting on

• Like 4

Exactly,as I have said before, these people have no interest in the site, just what they can get out of it, well they would do well to remember the old adage, YOU GET OUT WHAT YOU PUT IN.

seems they don't realise, that by hovering the cursor over their forum name, you can see the last time they were on the forum, so he visited again last night, yet still failed to leave a reply, as the guy's on the 118 advert say

we've got your number :laugh:

lol funny thing is it seems like theres 100s of people thinking they will use the law of averages to get a result joining numerous forums asking for free shooting and hoping someones got to say yes!

but if they was to insert that into knocking doors getting some papers edited which if they stuck around for more than 10 mins and read a few more posts they would realise theres plenty of people on here that will give them some advice and help but no! sign up take the piss insult people and then fu#k off contributing nothing to our little community well rant over lol

In all honesty mate, no. This isn't a site for landowners. We're all in the same boat as you are.

In my experience, it would be far better to take part in the forums and get yourself known before asking for permission, rather than joining and asking as one of your first posts.

As you know permission is very hard to come by and jealously guarded. After all, would you want someone you didn't know tramping over your land?

Regards,

A fair and impartial moderator. :D

Hello, If you are reading this it is because this site has fair and impartial Moderators/Administrators.

Is there somewhere in the Forum that I can post where Landowners are likely to read it ? Thanks. :toast:

as with all posts, you never know who your talking too, until its too late, yes, Im a woodland owner, but no you wont get permission from me because .........

• Like 1