Roller Pigeons

My young birds are out today for the first time and the breeders are sitting their second clutch.

Was hit hard last year by peregrines and spars, rollers are BOP magnets :(

Shame your in Wales Brookie I have several spare pairs.

just a few words to thank sighthound for his extreme generosity to me over the last few months .this gentleman has taken time out to give me lots of invaluable advice and then sent me all the way down to wales from scotland three very nice young breeding pairs and then this very week five youngsters hes recently bred and very very high quality stock . these will give you some fun flying and getting you started whilst you wait for a few youngsters of your older birds he said .at no time would he except any offers of payment .hes a gentleman this man and id like to say a big thank you to him through this column .il get some good action shots of my tumblers as soon as they are flying out . :thumbs: .thanks gary

Good lad just how it should be.

• Like 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my kit box and some birds I had. I'm starting again with different birds this summer.

That's the mags.

just a few words to thank sighthound for his extreme generosity to me over the last few months .this gentleman has taken time out to give me lots of invaluable advice and then sent me all the way down

Posted Images