John Harrison Leaving Ullswater

Herdus

Not for me to say. But if its who i think it is they wont be wrong

well i just hope he can bloody sing!...not as good as pat Omally of course ;):laugh:
. Lol saying foook all on that.

when in rome lol i got called up just after pat.........i start wailing about the 3 min mark :icon_redface::icon_redface:

Edited by perthshire keeper

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beautiful part of the world...         For a Lincolnshire lad, it's a pretty magical place.

Good luck to whoever gets the job, as has been said it's not a job it's a way of life. Plus whoever carries the horn for any pack has to put up with being compared to huntsmen of past with an army of

i couldent agree more about the first bit (and a bit of the second)....edmund is a true gent of the highest order! as is George the huntsman.. they will both take a min and ask every one how they are

is he going to hunt another pack,and how wood you compare him to dennis barrow,atb wf

hunted...drank and sang with him a good few times..top bloke good hound man. seems very quiet and focused on the job..as good as any and better than some in the lakes! i wish him all the best...and ime sure their will and should be a rush for the replacement...fell huntsmans job are....as you know very very rare!

. Who would he be better than then

is he going to hunt another pack,and how wood you compare him to dennis barrow,atb wf

hunted...drank and sang with him a good few times..top bloke good hound man. seems very quiet and focused on the job..as good as any and better than some in the lakes! i wish him all the best...and ime sure their will and should be a rush for the replacement...fell huntsmans job are....as you know very very rare!

ime not wanting to start a riot lol but ive openly voiced my dislike for mr todhunter...ive found him utterly arrogant....very good hound man by all reckonings and has forgot in a nights sleep more than i know about hounds....but still arrogant and theirs no need

ime not wanting to start a riot lol but ive openly voiced my dislike for mr todhunter...ive found him utterly arrogant....very good hound man by all reckonings and has forgot in a nights sleep more than i know about hounds....but still arrogant and theirs no need
. I called long john an arogant prick not a bad huntsman. Toddhunter is a good huntsman. And an arrogant prick. You said better than some. Who in your opinion is he a better huntsman than in your opinion

. I called long john an arogant prick not a bad huntsman. Toddhunter is a good huntsman. And an arrogant prick. You said better than some. Who in your opinion is he a better huntsman than in your opinion

simply a figure of speach...i shall change my post haste dear boy...i simply dont know any of the other huntsmen well enugh to pass judgement on them. (not that ime in a position to pass judgment!)

Edited by perthshire keeper

. Whos the best singer then

simply a figure of speach...i shall change my post haste dear boy...i simply dont know any of the other huntsmen well enugh to pass judgement on them. (not that ime in a position to pass judgment!)

. Whos the best singer then Edited by gonetoearth

depends on how much has been drunk...... but ime the best singer in the lakes of course :tongue2:........no probly paul edgers daughter or david porter ( davids rendition of the terrier song is bloody good!)

depends on how much has been drunk...... but ime the best singer in the lakes of course :tongue2:........no probly paul edgers daughter or david porter ( davids rendition of the terrier song is bloody good!)

. BEST SINGER IN THE LAKES WOULD BE A LAL MELBRECK MAN !!!!!
  • Like 2

i cant think he he was but their was a lad who sang a version of johnny Richardson s song and it was terribly good.....to be honest their is one thing i love more than most things in the world..even more than hunting with hounds..and thats a bloody good singsong theirs simply not much better!! i go to bed early for that shit

• Like 1