Why Should How He Looks Make A Difference? Rehomed 4 Times

Probably ain't the reason it's been rehomed they are probably using it to tug on heart strings and get it a home quicker, wouldn't bother me in the slightest it's only a line down its nose not 2 noses, if it was a pet it wouldn't bother me or if it was working as long as it done what I wanted then I couldn't care.

Dewi and gnasher youse must get tired lads, having to walk doon the street way a tennis racket wacking the burds back everyday way your mind blowing handsomeness.

Its nothing to do with wanting a pretty dog.....if its a working dog bred for a purpose who cares what it looks like as long as it can perform the purpose it was bred.......for a dog bred with no purpose why keep and raise a dog with a defect ?.....Is there not enough dogs out there that we must even keep the ones with deformities as well now !!

The fact theres so many dogs in dog homes suggests there are more than enough pet dogs to go around.......so why raise one with a defect ?.......Theres absolutely no reason in this day and age to settle for a pet dog that has abnormalities the dog should of been culled at birth..........the sooner people stop treating dogs like they are sensitive children who have rights the better....its a dog for f**k sake if it came from a litter of 7 whats the big deal in pts theres still another 6..........and we wonder why dog homes are overflowing !!

Edited by gnasher16

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Belgian Shepherd? It's when they get they're attention drawing novelty Dog home, dreaming of being in the Sin and Fail with it, only to see it start bouncing off the f**king walls and biting all the f

Sounds typical of the throwaway mentality that many seem to have regards dogs. Dicks.   The rescue have to take some of the blame though. How hard can it be to ensure a dog gets rehomed to someone

Culled for that!!! THL at its finest you can tell the vain lads on here who spend too much time in front of the mirror yes I agree the dogs not for the type of person who needs a dog to get comments

If the breeder had done the right thing at birth, it would never have come about.How many of us would have allowed a working breed pup to live with such an obvious birth defect..

Totally agree.....if a dogs not going to be worked its going to sit around and be " looked at ".......who wants to sit looking at an ugly f****r like that im not surprised its been passed around......its not like theres a shortage of dogs.....it should of been culled simple.

Culled for that!!! THL at its finest :laugh: you can tell the vain lads on here who spend too much time in front of the mirror :rolleyes: yes I agree the dogs not for the type of person who needs a dog to get comments on how ard they look, people will mock and comment on it and if your shallow and insecure then it ain't for you but to cull??? You should only cull if the defect affects the dog being a dog, this is pure cosmetic. My mates got a collie cross, jet black, it has one brown eye and one blue, looks as weird as f**k but looks don't catch fuckall. You vain boys would have it PTS I suppose....... Imagine if we found out that dog took by the Taliban had the same nose, would you be saying, best thing for it, should have been killed at birth :rolleyes:

Now,shall i give any attention to little Baw the lap dog :hmm: .....................nah not today.

• Like 1

Probably ain't the reason it's been rehomed they are probably using it to tug on heart strings and get it a home quicker, wouldn't bother me in the slightest it's only a line down its nose not 2 noses, if it was a pet it wouldn't bother me or if it was working as long as it done what I wanted then I couldn't care.

Dewi and gnasher youse must get tired lads, having to walk doon the street way a tennis racket wacking the burds back everyday way your mind blowing handsomeness.

Its nothing to do with wanting a pretty dog.....if its a working dog bred for a purpose who cares what it looks like as long as it can perform the purpose it was bred.......for a dog bred with no purpose why keep and raise a dog with a defect ?.....Is there not enough dogs out there that we must even keep the ones with deformities as well now !!

The fact theres so many dogs in dog homes suggests there are more than enough pet dogs to go around.......so why raise one with a defect ?.......Theres absolutely no reason in this day and age to settle for a pet dog that has abnormalities the dog should of been culled at birth..........the sooner people stop treating dogs like they are sensitive children who have rights the better....its a dog for f**k sake if it came from a litter of 7 whats the big deal in pts theres still another 6..........and we wonder why dog homes are overflowing !!

A defect? its a line in its nose lol, no like its got a wully hangin oot its forehead. It's a pet does the line in its nose effect it's ability to be a pet? Im no goin to argue about a lot of shite av said my bit.

To me it's not about how the dog looks,more to do with irresponsible breeders.I've not got a problem with the dog itself and don't doubt its ability to carry out its purpose in life,BUT i would not keep a dog that i wasn't happy to breed off and that nose looks 1step away from a cleft palate.My opinion is still that the dog should have been culled as a pup ,but as he wasn't then i hope he finds a decent home(minus his nuts)..

• Like 1

Gnasher are you really that vein? Actually dont answer that , but you say it's not about having a pretty dog yet you want to kill it because its got a slight abnormality, good job for you & shame for us that your mother didn't think the same.

To me it's not about how the dog looks,more to do with irresponsible breeders.I've not got a problem with the dog itself and don't doubt its ability to carry out its purpose in life,BUT i would not keep a dog that i wasn't happy to breed off and that nose looks 1step away from a cleft palate.My opinion is still that the dog should have been culled as a pup ,but as he wasn't then i hope he finds a decent home(minus his nuts)..

Dog homes are 'overflowing', Gnasher, because too many people are breeding them irresponsibly, Dewi............

A horse breeder wouldn't want to keep something like that so why is it any different with a dog?........I'm not saying its not a shame but its nothing to get wet eyed over either

• Like 1

not really sure how to take your post Blackbriar, but if its a dig then i stick by statement that i wouldnt keep a dog that i wouldnt be happy to breed from.Doesnt mean i would breed them without good reason.The terriers i keep now are the 3rd generation in over 20yrs so dont think i breed lrresponsibly if thats what you were getting at fr

Gnasher are you really that vein? Actually dont answer that , but you say it's not about having a pretty dog yet you want to kill it because its got a slight abnormality, good job for you & shame for us that your mother didn't think the same.

Calm down son its only a dog no need to slip into war stance !!...............Yes i think any puppy bred with no purpose that has an abnormality should be culled......or is there not enough dogs in the world that we must keep every last one regardless of quality ?............The fact it wasnt culled as a pup then no obviously it shouldnt be pts now........wait dont tell me......even puppies have rights ?

Looks like the pups found a good home and hope he does his new owner proud! there are people who only want a pet dog ad a companion and for that working ability shape or form dont come into that, and ive had them dogs myself companion/house dogs that were ugly as feck but earnt their dinner every time i locked the door! hope the ferlla does his new owners proud cos other than that nose hes a handsome shape of a dog. worker? no! Loooker? No! but if the new owners happy to feed and take him in then job done! seen plenty of good looking dogs that didnt make the grade get fecked over and poassed from piller to post even tho they looked the part! good luck snuffles!

jonny

• Like 1