A Few Legends..!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good read. I'll just set the record straight hopefully without it turning into a slanging match and the topic getting locked. I ask the question about ott reds being clarets blood because I once had a

agree with the last couple of posts entirely, but I can understand guys getting defensive of the old timers especially if there dead, and spent alifetime building a reputation for a , well lets say n

To be honest. In my personal experience.   . (Hard to do but) Next time someone is bitching about your animals, be it fowl or dogs etc, try let it go and don't rise to it.. Pity the person that will

Posted Images

Mr ruble, was a very quite secretive person that did not say a lot to anyone, especially about the breeding of his fowl, if you asked him he told you and that was it, if you asked him to many questions about the breeding of his fowl he would put you of his place, and that was the end of it no second chances with this fellow

Its often said that rubles fowl were nothing until kozura gifted him fowl....

. That's rong fox digger...... Ruble got he's start with the muffs from old man koruza and crossed he's own lines inn to them..... But he had good fowl long befor then.... Uk

It's not totally wrong uk,..... Quite a few men who were around at the time in the states have said that the majority of rubles best stuff had alot of kozura blood in them, some went so far as to say rubles hatch were sh*te before the docs blood was added

Look mate have you ever seen a rubles hatch show a muff?.... No!... If there was muff blood it would show up... Ruble got he's muffs from doc koruza yes!... And crossed he's hatch into them.... This is well nown facts!... Uk

Tbh we can all believe what we want, as none of us were on rubles yards when he was setting up the brood pens so were all speculating at the end off the day......

And ott the doc had a few different families and not all were muff/toppys, some only showed muff, others only a tassel,.. Atb