A Few Legends..!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good read. I'll just set the record straight hopefully without it turning into a slanging match and the topic getting locked. I ask the question about ott reds being clarets blood because I once had a

agree with the last couple of posts entirely, but I can understand guys getting defensive of the old timers especially if there dead, and spent alifetime building a reputation for a , well lets say n

To be honest. In my personal experience.   . (Hard to do but) Next time someone is bitching about your animals, be it fowl or dogs etc, try let it go and don't rise to it.. Pity the person that will

Posted Images

I always like looking at the older and RIP fellas in 'the Fancy'. The Birds are closer to the original imports and the guys didn't have the advances in technology/modern Feeds etc there is now. Obviously meaning, it told them more about their stock, which, in a lot of cases can't be said of late. There wasn't the passage of information and communication we also have now.

I dip my Toes into this particular section, now and then, quite rarely really. I just start to contribute to an interesting Topic and then dirt flies and I leave that Topic.........surprised, because there are plenty of enemies outside the Fancy to cope with. Technology.......what a wonderful thing....lmao!

• Like 2

Mr ruble, was a very quite secretive person that did not say a lot to anyone, especially about the breeding of his fowl, if you asked him he told you and that was it, if you asked him to many questions about the breeding of his fowl he would put you of his place, and that was the end of it no second chances with this fellow

• Like 1

Good read. I'll just set the record straight hopefully without it turning into a slanging match and the topic getting locked. I ask the question about ott reds being clarets blood because I once had a line of clarets that resembled ott reds. Not in any way was I instigating these was my birds I wasn't and they aren't. I had these birds taken along with 2 other familys all the broodfowl and youngsters in one night. Ott you've some nice fowl and I won't take that away from you . Ukroosterman your putting some good articles up. So all i'll say on the matter I'm against the scumbag fowl thieves as much as the next man.

• Like 5