Sign in to follow this  
Ukroosterman

A Few Legends..!

Jfd, the more you look into the breeds the more your head will spin.But remember most of the breeds are mainly names of people who kept them and they would have to got them from somebody. Its good to look at the book ott mentioned you'll see a lot of fowl are very similar bred but have been added to over the years to get there so called line of fowl.

• Like 2

Ott theres enough people on here can vouch I'm no scumbag fowl thief. Apology accepted. By the way the Clarets were Moore bred. :laugh:

• Like 3

Mr ruble, was a very quite secretive person that did not say a lot to anyone, especially about the breeding of his fowl, if you asked him he told you and that was it, if you asked him to many questions about the breeding of his fowl he would put you of his place, and that was the end of it no second chances with this fellow

Its often said that rubles fowl were nothing until kozura gifted him fowl....

I'm not into birds in a big way in the slightest, I keep ordinary common poultry as a hobby...

BUT my goodness I've enjoyed these couple of topics you have contributed to this section ukroosterman.

Fowl and feather talk at its best IMO.

• Like 2

Mr ruble, was a very quite secretive person that did not say a lot to anyone, especially about the breeding of his fowl, if you asked him he told you and that was it, if you asked him to many questions about the breeding of his fowl he would put you of his place, and that was the end of it no second chances with this fellow

Its often said that rubles fowl were nothing until kozura gifted him fowl....

. That's rong fox digger...... Ruble got he's start with the muffs from old man koruza and crossed he's own lines inn to them..... But he had good fowl long befor then.... Uk
  • Like 1

I'm not into birds in a big way in the slightest, I keep ordinary common poultry as a hobby...

BUT my goodness I've enjoyed these couple of topics you have contributed to this section ukroosterman.

. Thank you mo it's always good to talk chickens ..... Ukroosterman
  • Like 1