A Few Legends..!

Jfd, the more you look into the breeds the more your head will spin.But remember most of the breeds are mainly names of people who kept them and they would have to got them from somebody. Its good to look at the book ott mentioned you'll see a lot of fowl are very similar bred but have been added to over the years to get there so called line of fowl.

• Like 2

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good read. I'll just set the record straight hopefully without it turning into a slanging match and the topic getting locked. I ask the question about ott reds being clarets blood because I once had a

agree with the last couple of posts entirely, but I can understand guys getting defensive of the old timers especially if there dead, and spent alifetime building a reputation for a , well lets say n

To be honest. In my personal experience.   . (Hard to do but) Next time someone is bitching about your animals, be it fowl or dogs etc, try let it go and don't rise to it.. Pity the person that will

Posted Images

Mr ruble, was a very quite secretive person that did not say a lot to anyone, especially about the breeding of his fowl, if you asked him he told you and that was it, if you asked him to many questions about the breeding of his fowl he would put you of his place, and that was the end of it no second chances with this fellow

Its often said that rubles fowl were nothing until kozura gifted him fowl....

I'm not into birds in a big way in the slightest, I keep ordinary common poultry as a hobby...

BUT my goodness I've enjoyed these couple of topics you have contributed to this section ukroosterman.

Fowl and feather talk at its best IMO.

• Like 2

Mr ruble, was a very quite secretive person that did not say a lot to anyone, especially about the breeding of his fowl, if you asked him he told you and that was it, if you asked him to many questions about the breeding of his fowl he would put you of his place, and that was the end of it no second chances with this fellow

Its often said that rubles fowl were nothing until kozura gifted him fowl....

. That's rong fox digger...... Ruble got he's start with the muffs from old man koruza and crossed he's own lines inn to them..... But he had good fowl long befor then.... Uk
  • Like 1

I'm not into birds in a big way in the slightest, I keep ordinary common poultry as a hobby...

BUT my goodness I've enjoyed these couple of topics you have contributed to this section ukroosterman.

. Thank you mo it's always good to talk chickens ..... Ukroosterman
  • Like 1