Add New Countries And Flags To The Profile Options.

Hi everyone.

I've recently signed in this great site and, when the time came to create my profile, I was able to find many countries to choose but not mine!

If there is a chance, I would like Spain to be another option. Te main reason is that this is my country of course, plus hunting, fishing and other outdoor activities are widely spreaded across it and very traditional.

I also think that it might be useful to other site users to quickly identify where I hunt for they might be interested in information about species, hunting methods, seasons or any other information regarding country life in Spain.

I hope you find this post unseful.

Thanks for reading!

• 3 months later...

Hi Bud,

I don't see why they shouldn't if the forum/site is expanding further.

Ideally though, I think you should be using the forum a little more than 6 posts before you get picky ;)

You say you do a lot of field sports, so you have no reason not to join in.

White

• 1 month later...

Hi White.

I'm afraid you're absolutely right about how much I participate in this forum.

Sorry if my request seemed inappropriate considering my few posts; nothing further from my intentions.

I only thought members could find it more helpful if they knew where I was participating from in order to help with any info they wanted about field sports in my country, which I'll be glad to share, by the way.

I'll try and be more active, but I'm not much of a pc man. :icon_redface:

Alectoris

I'm new to this site as well. I don't recall asking for the George cross to be flown for me although I am naturally proud to be English. But I am more proud to be British. So just a question why don't we get a choice. The George cross or the union flag. That would be good.

I'm new to this site as well. I don't recall asking for the George cross to be flown for me although I am naturally proud to be English. But I am more proud to be British. So just a question why don't we get a choice. The George cross or the union flag. That would be good.

You do have the choice. England or United Kingdom. I've changed yours for you. :thumbs:

Hi White.

Sorry if my request seemed inappropriate considering my few posts; nothing further from my intentions.

I only thought members could find it more helpful if they knew where I was participating from in order to help with any info they wanted about field sports in my country, which I'll be glad to share, by the way.

Alectoris

Don't take it too hard pal, I'm only speaking from the outside looking in as a member. It's down to the Mods and Forum owner/s to consider their efforts for the site.

Admittedly, if there was more customisation for the flags and any other features for members, there would be more pride in your profile and role/actions on the forum... So, yes, it would have a positive reaction but like I said. If they see you as a contributor to the forum, I'm sure they'll be pleased and happy to help you and other members out.

Don't worry about how often or not you get on here, after all it's a forum for people out and active in the field and we all understand personal lives too :thumbs:

You seem a good lad and it'd be great to get to know more about you- so going to check out your intro now :)

Take care pal and enjoy the forum when you can

White

Hi White.

Alectoris

Don't take it too hard pal, I'm only speaking from the outside looking in as a member. It's down to the Mods and Forum owner/s to consider their efforts for the site.

Admittedly, if there was more customisation for the flags and any other features for members, there would be more pride in your profile and role/actions on the forum... So, yes, it would have a positive reaction but like I said. If they see you as a contributor to the forum, I'm sure they'll be pleased and happy to help you and other members out.

Don't worry about how often or not you get on here, after all it's a forum for people out and active in the field and we all understand personal lives too :thumbs:

You seem a good lad and it'd be great to get to know more about you- so going to check out your intro now :)

Take care pal and enjoy the forum when you can

White

Thanks White.

Alectoris

Edited by ALECTORIS