Bedlington Whippets?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My lot of half x beddlington whippets, alot of people under estimate these little dogs and can have quite a shock when they see them out doing there job, i cant speak for every one and all dogs are di

I think the main reason some people dont like beddy whips especially first xs is because of useless show beddys and useless show whippets are being bred into the working stock and because people just

My 3/4 whippet 1/4 Beddy, still got a good coat and excellent feet even though only a 1/4 Beddy.

Posted Images

Iv got a first x beddy whippet he is bang on with the lamp! Only fault is he likes to get head down and sniff instead of looking in front... can't blame him though he is half terrier after all! Game little f****r, for rabbits you won't go wrong ;)

• Like 1

I know folk say the beddy gives a bit of coat.. but what a silly sacrifice of pure raw speed...once you cross a whippet with any terrier the edge has gone...maybe a whippet/grey beddy but never a beddy whippet IMO..a pure whippet will be a lot better..

• Like 6

We have a Whippet/Grey/Bedlington, he's sharp as a tack and a great Lamping dog especially Rabbits. We were out doing some permission work on a local farm last week. A bunny though it could nip through the square net fence he grabbed it by the back leg and pulled it all the way back. I don't know about anyone else but the Rabbits we are catching are well healthy this year some amount of meat on them. I was thinking this may be down to the mild winter.

I hope so, I've just put a deposit down a 1st gen Whippet X Beddy. It's coming from good working stock and has been bred for the owner to have a pup. I'll post some updates in the coming months.

If you have a fair few rat's to go at you will have a lot of fun if the pooch takes the diluted beddy side of thing's.. :thumbs: