Sign in to follow this  
JthenH

Need Farmers For Uk Poaching Documentary

an epidemic that nobody does anything about.........oh really

bit like all the foreighn cnuts that are invadeing our little island

go film some of those you prick

Thanks mate, much appreciated.

Anyway, if there are any genuine poachers out there, drop me an email.

Cheers

Is this for real?? Lol.

Anyway, everyone knows there's no such thing as poaching??? Myth, never happens ;)

• Like 1

Offers there for you to come here Jake, but you need to drop the word poacher and replace it with countryman/woman

• Like 1

Lot of abuse here, thanks guys lol.

I'd actually rather get in touch as opposed to farmers (as that's been more difficult) but I didn't mention it as I was unsure how people would react. Trust me I am not a "shit stirring c**t" or any of the other stuff. I genuinely would like to make a proper doc with access to poachers that hasn't been seen before.

the bottom line is mate, even people with permission to hunt from keepers+farmers, will at sometime jump over the fence where they shouldn't.? unless you on ground with 1000,1000s of acres , and most people have not, people will poach as you carnt keep hunting the same ground. the game gets less so you go where more game, its common sense :yes: and even with vast acres of legal ground, it don't mean there a lot of game on there,? you go where the game is, or why bother to hunt in the in the 1st place simple :yes:

• Like 1

Jake why don't you explain what kind of poaching you want too make a documentary about too start with

Jake , all joking aside and on a serious note ,if you are in ernest about making this documentary, then you should know Tomo off here is a poacher .

• Like 2

Jake , all joking aside and on a serious note ,if you are in ernest about making this documentary, then you should know Tomo off here is a poacher .

Aye of eggs :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

Yea jthent put a pic of you up and the name of your local pub were you live and drink ......lol

Probably a wine bar not a pub :laugh:

lets hope the doc is not onesided,showing all us lurchermen as top criminals with no respect for our quarry.

lets hope the doc is not onesided,showing all us lurchermen as top criminals with no respect for our quarry.

Odds of that are are slim to zero.

• Like 2