Need Farmers For Uk Poaching Documentary

an epidemic that nobody does anything about.........oh really

bit like all the foreighn cnuts that are invadeing our little island

go film some of those you prick

Thanks mate, much appreciated.

Anyway, if there are any genuine poachers out there, drop me an email.

Cheers

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jake in answer to your pm , yes , I am willing to wear a wire .

it will depict ass holes because genuine dog men would react similarly to how the genuine dog men and regulars on this site have acted....negatively. He's gonna end up with a bunch of no hoper doleys

Good for you Jake , I wish you well in your research , if I can be of any help ie , supplying you with names of notorious poachers etc pm me , all the best , Alex

Lot of abuse here, thanks guys lol.

I'd actually rather get in touch as opposed to farmers (as that's been more difficult) but I didn't mention it as I was unsure how people would react. Trust me I am not a "shit stirring c**t" or any of the other stuff. I genuinely would like to make a proper doc with access to poachers that hasn't been seen before.

the bottom line is mate, even people with permission to hunt from keepers+farmers, will at sometime jump over the fence where they shouldn't.? unless you on ground with 1000,1000s of acres , and most people have not, people will poach as you carnt keep hunting the same ground. the game gets less so you go where more game, its common sense :yes: and even with vast acres of legal ground, it don't mean there a lot of game on there,? you go where the game is, or why bother to hunt in the in the 1st place simple :yes:

• Like 1