Need Farmers For Uk Poaching Documentary

Hi there,

I'm a journalist at Vice News currently doing some research into poaching in the UK with the aim of possibly making a documentary about it for vicenews.com.

I find it interesting that this seems to be almost an epidemic, yet there doesn't seem to be all that much attention on the matter. I think it'd be interesting to represent both sides of this story and was wondering if anyone here could help me at all?

Basically I'm looking for farmers who are victims of poaching who would be happy to appear on film for an interview, or would be happy to pass on some information on poaching to me that may otherwise not be known. Specifically I'm looking for farmers who've tried to fight back against poachers and also those who have encountered poachers on more than one occasion.

If you're interested or would like to ask about this further, please email me at jake.hanrahan@vice.com.

Thanks,
Jake

• Like 1

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jake in answer to your pm , yes , I am willing to wear a wire .

it will depict ass holes because genuine dog men would react similarly to how the genuine dog men and regulars on this site have acted....negatively. He's gonna end up with a bunch of no hoper doleys

Good for you Jake , I wish you well in your research , if I can be of any help ie , supplying you with names of notorious poachers etc pm me , all the best , Alex

Oi Journo feck off :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You're off your tits lad thinking you'll get info off here, and why don't you do a story about how the guys going out (the ones who you never see or get caught) respect the land and wildlife and leave nothing but footprints.

If you think every hunter is a deer killing and leaving the carcase behind w@nker you need to take a deep breath and jump off Blackpool tower.

Present both sides my foot

• Like 3

You won't get a sensible answer here Jake.....better of dropping me a pm and I can discuss it with you. I'm f***ing fed up of reading how these devil dogs murder innocent pheasants and it's looked on as fun. Disgusting!!!!!

• Like 3