Who Needs A Terrier!

Obviously a set up, what a cock, I'd like to of seen his hand that got bit next day, what a tit, those lads that have had a bite will know what I mean, my mate got a similar bite f"cking about with one and his whole arm swelled right to the shoulder, he went to the hospital and they never knew what to do with him, pumped him full of antibiotics but nearly treated him for rabies and that's a f*cking big needle through the navel, WM

He got bitten , so what, goes with the job. But what about the holding the fox while posing and talking to the camera while the fox is obviously distressed .

If a terrier had of been used it would have been "terrier removed" "fox dispatched or fox released".

• Like 2

lad i know got bit dam near took the top of his thumb off,funniest thing i see for a long time,he went a bit white,had to laugh when the other lad with us offered him his coat to keep him warm walking back to the motor ffs :laugh::laugh: