Wellies... I Feckin Hate 'em..!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

put some insoles in them wellys and man the f**k up... auld ones

I been the same as you P,,,had all them you mention,,, and like you same result,,,,agile parcure 2 mate,,,,£120'mm had mine over a year now,,,and there's nothing to suggest there going to break,,,, an

I have used aigle for the last 5 1/2 years first pair lasted me 4 years of constant use until I ripped them on barbed wire ... I have had the new ones 18 months and are like new .......

Posted Images

If you want to go cheap get a pair of Dunlop Aciforts and buy a pair of Sorbothane insoles for them. If you want to go expensive get a pair of Dunlop Puroforts.

Edited by C556
  • Like 1

Thanks for the info gents,,, the split is more of the upper coming away from the sole,,,about 1 inch long on the side of the heel,,,,,would this stuff work there as well,,,,.

Looked online it's only £6 ish so cheap ...

Thanks for the info gents,,, the split is more of the upper coming away from the sole,,,about 1 inch long on the side of the heel,,,,,would this stuff work there as well,,,,.

Looked online it's only £6 ish so cheap ...

Just get yerself some feckin Dunlop's tight arse..! :laugh:

Great,,,lol,,,,,

So can I do anything to prevent this,,,,would that aqua sure mend it if I do it now,,,or perhaps that silicon sealer that was suggested ....

What's to do gents?

By the way these were bought not last Chrimbo ,,,but the one befor,,,,so there not 2 yet,,,,that said I don't have the receipt

Great,,,lol,,,,,

So can I do anything to prevent this,,,,would that aqua sure mend it if I do it now,,,or perhaps that silicon sealer that was suggested ....

What's to do gents?

By the way these were bought not last Chrimbo ,,,but the one befor,,,,so there not 2 yet,,,,that said I don't have the receipt

See if you get a silicon sealer for engine sumps (I've used fiat stuff as I can get it for f**k all) if you clean up both surfaces and apply it and leave to set for 24hrs even better if you can apply pressure ie put a couple of weights inside, it will stick wet shite to wet shite, in fact pm me your addy and I'll get you a tube when I'm back to work on Tuesday. :thumbs:

• Like 2

Cheers mate pm sent,,,,,

What do you mean it will stick wet shite to wet shite?,,, is it best to use a weight and put pressure on it?

It will stick anything to anything lol, aye if you apply it, don't be shy with it probably about 4-5mm thick if you can then if you've got an old dumbbell/fishing weights or can lend it your left boob for abit then even better, I used it on a pair of £100 trainers, 2nd time I wore them done the normal and used the toes to grip the heal to pull of and it burst the sole half off, I used the sealer and put under a table leg over night and it's been fine for a year and a half..... And I still use my foot to take them off lol

• Like 1