Wellies... I Feckin Hate 'em..!!

put some insoles in them wellys and man the f**k up... auld ones :whistling:

:laugh: Your dead right Gem, you and Malt. These here dunlops are gonna get some high end Aldi insoles, I'm on the cod liver oil and good to go..! :yes:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

put some insoles in them wellys and man the f**k up... auld ones

I been the same as you P,,,had all them you mention,,, and like you same result,,,,agile parcure 2 mate,,,,£120'mm had mine over a year now,,,and there's nothing to suggest there going to break,,,, an

I have used aigle for the last 5 1/2 years first pair lasted me 4 years of constant use until I ripped them on barbed wire ... I have had the new ones 18 months and are like new .......

Posted Images

the only wellies i have ever worn out are muck boots, but i destroy most on barbed wire well before they get to the point of wearing out so i wont pay big money for posh ones :laugh:

Yeah, but loo what they make your feet look like. :bad:

I had to replace my wellies this season. After having a look at all the brands in Countrywide, I bought a pair of Argylls (the farmer's wellies). They cost about £45 and they have served me well so far. They don't have a fancy liner, but I wear an extra pair of thick socks.

i use 10 quid wellies from millerts, same pair on the 5th season and i shall be getting more when these are burnt out. i dont need the fashion wellies just dry feet

my mate paid good money for his wellies. cant remember the make but the dont half make some f***ing noise

Bosun,,, do you want neaprean inside???

If not,, I was in decathlon today,, and they have agile parcure 2,,,but not with the neoprene ,,, they were £89',,, they also had some that looked the same,,, called,,,, feck it,, I will find the a link,,, there's some deals on line with decathlon

http://www.decathlon.co.uk/C-781205-hunting-boots-and-wellies

• Like 1

http://www.decathlon.co.uk/mens-qoni-boots-id_8227782.html

I've just got a pair of these delevered yesterday, slightly gutted that I paid £39.99 for them on Sunday and now they've been reduced, I have to say though even though I've only had to quick walks in them they feel very comfortable and warm. 2 years warrenty on them as well, I might order another pair at that price now

I done £165 on a new pair of le chems today, had the hunters before and wore them out after a year or so....I tried all of the gooduns on and went with the chems because they was marginally lighter and have a 2 year warranty.....I'm in them for an hour a day weekdays and a few hours on the weekends so had to be comfy....

But to be honest the neoprene lined hunters felt just the same and I think they was half the money....

Bosun,,, do you want neaprean inside???

If not,, I was in decathlon today,, and they have agile parcure 2,,,but not with the neoprene ,,, they were £89',,, they also had some that looked the same,,, called,,,, feck it,, I will find the a link,,, there's some deals on line with decathlon

http://www.decathlon.co.uk/C-781205-hunting-boots-and-wellies

You tried their hunting trousers tomo? I've got three pairs, they're a tough cotton jean style trouser. 20 quid I think. I really rate them.

put some insoles in them wellys and man the f**k up... auld ones :whistling:

:laugh: Your dead right Gem, you and Malt. These here dunlops are gonna get some high end Aldi insoles, I'm on the cod liver oil and good to go..! :yes:

Hi End and Aldi doesn't go in the same sentence LOL

Muck Boots, comfy and warm as you could ever want,

Try walking across a wet, sloping grassy field and your on your arse LOL

Cheers, D.

Deanflute, soon as I seen them I bought a pair on the spot, as I've also been trawling round for a robust, knockabout pull-on boot and at that price they are well worth the money. So thank you. :victory:

Tomo, your a good enough salesman and I'm gonna plump for the neo Agile, same as yours. Though it'll be out of next months pay packet.

Thing is, my Mrs just said as I was on the Decathlon site, that she thinks the owner is a mate of her dads..! Now, my father-in-law can be an awkward 'customer' sometimes but she'll ask him to speak to the bloke, so....!! :hmm:

Paul, keep me posted on those copies, my mate said he'll get 'em if they hold up to your nasty trotters, me too..!!! :laugh:

Thanks to all who added to the thred... Just one other thing, did anyone look propper at those Lecrosse boots I put up, I do still think they could be a good buy, I love the fact that they ain't rubber and built so thick. They do look like they'll last... If anyone ever takes the plunge, keep me posted... :yes: