Wellies... I Feckin Hate 'em..!!

Bosun, get some dunlop puroport wellies. have a look see. you wont wear these fuckers out chief, i guarantee.

.I live in my wellies mate, i tried to put a link up off ebay, but wouldnt work. they are safety wellies, but you wouldnt know it, thermal etc, and tread like a zetor tractor.

Hope you and yours are keeping well.

B

• Like 1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

put some insoles in them wellys and man the f**k up... auld ones

I been the same as you P,,,had all them you mention,,, and like you same result,,,,agile parcure 2 mate,,,,£120'mm had mine over a year now,,,and there's nothing to suggest there going to break,,,, an

I have used aigle for the last 5 1/2 years first pair lasted me 4 years of constant use until I ripped them on barbed wire ... I have had the new ones 18 months and are like new .......

Posted Images

Bosun,,, do you want neaprean inside???

If not,, I was in decathlon today,, and they have agile parcure 2,,,but not with the neoprene ,,, they were £89',,, they also had some that looked the same,,, called,,,, feck it,, I will find the a link,,, there's some deals on line with decathlonhttp://www.decathlon.co.uk/C-781205-hunting-boots-and-wellies

You tried their hunting trousers tomo? I've got three pairs, they're a tough cotton jean style trouser. 20 quid I think. I really rate them.

No mate,,, I don't like thik canvarse type trousers ,,, I like trousers with elastic waists and draw strings,,,lol...

I could kick myself today though,, I tried a pair of trousers on in there,, they were winter mountain trousers ,, made out of that soft shell material,, and Lycra,, yeh I know me in Lycra,,lol,, but they were so comfy,, with braces attached,, 40 quid I should have bought them ,,but I'm such a tight fecker,,, so tomorrow I will be cursing myself whilst soaking wet in my tracki bottoms up on them fells,,doh

Deanflute, soon as I seen them I bought a pair on the spot, as I've also been trawling round for a robust, knockabout pull-on boot and at that price they are well worth the money. So thank you. :victory:

Tomo, your a good enough salesman and I'm gonna plump for the neo Agile, same as yours. Though it'll be out of next months pay packet.

Thing is, my Mrs just said as I was on the Decathlon site, that she thinks the owner is a mate of her dads..! Now, my father-in-law can be an awkward 'customer' sometimes but she'll ask him to speak to the bloke, so....!! :hmm:

Paul, keep me posted on those copies, my mate said he'll get 'em if they hold up to your nasty trotters, me too..!!! :laugh:

Thanks to all who added to the thred... Just one other thing, did anyone look propper at those Lecrosse boots I put up, I do still think they could be a good buy, I love the fact that they ain't rubber and built so thick. They do look like they'll last... If anyone ever takes the plunge, keep me posted... :yes:

No problem mate, They seem spot on upto now we'll just have to see how they fair up after a proper day/night out, Gutted about paying £40 0n Sunday though! I've just bought another pair now at the better price, I've been eyeing them up for months now but didn't fancy paying £80 for them

Bosun,,, do you want neaprean inside???

If not,, I was in decathlon today,, and they have agile parcure 2,,,but not with the neoprene ,,, they were £89',,, they also had some that looked the same,,, called,,,, feck it,, I will find the a link,,, there's some deals on line with decathlonhttp://www.decathlon.co.uk/C-781205-hunting-boots-and-wellies

You tried their hunting trousers tomo? I've got three pairs, they're a tough cotton jean style trouser. 20 quid I think. I really rate them.

No mate,,, I don't like thik canvarse type trousers ,,, I like trousers with elastic waists and draw strings,,,lol...

I could kick myself today though,, I tried a pair of trousers on in there,, they were winter mountain trousers ,, made out of that soft shell material,, and Lycra,, yeh I know me in Lycra,,lol,, but they were so comfy,, with braces attached,, 40 quid I should have bought them ,,but I'm such a tight fecker,,, so tomorrow I will be cursing myself whilst soaking wet in my tracki bottoms up on them fells,,doh

:laugh::thumbs:

They do seem to have some good gear in there now. I remember about 7-8 years ago all their hunting/outdoors gear was shite.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • 1 month later...

http://www.killeenhardware.co.uk/clothing-and-footwear/vtech/vital/ICE-PACK

Check these out.....I would bet my life on them......they are the best pair of wellies I have ever bought!

To add, I've had mine two seasons now....I walk the dogs every nite on Tarmac road for four miles, out every Sunday beating and digging, and use them for on the boat and fishing.....they like the day I bought them!

Warmest, most comfortable, strong wellie I have ever had.....and iv went thru all the dear ones!

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

I have just worn out a pair of buckler buckboots,have worn them out after 18 month but I wear them every day rain or shine 3long walks a day and will be replacing with the same,they have proper soles and great aftersales if needed.

Were they these ones.

Buckler

Looking myself for some new welly's, been looking at the safety ones like above and some of the Grubb's range as well

I dont really like the style of them with the neoprene top's....but i need something really strong and sturdy and built to last

Grubb's

SINDASOX

I have just worn out a pair of buckler buckboots,have worn them out after 18 month but I wear them every day rain or shine 3long walks a day and will be replacing with the same,they have proper soles and great aftersales if needed.

Were they these ones.

Buckler

Looking myself for some new welly's, been looking at the safety ones like above and some of the Grubb's range as well

I dont really like the style of them with the neoprene top's....but i need something really strong and sturdy and built to last

Grubb's

SINDASOX

Get some of them Dunlop ordered mate. The ones with the steely and thermal insulated. I got a pair a while back. The soles are a good 1 and 1/2 inch thick.