Tx200 (Now Project Hc)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ONE HAPPY CHAPPY :) :) :) Think a celebration bevi in order tonight (any excuse) If anyone got any other little mods/improvments I've missed pleaee let me know as I'd love a excuse to strip her

Many thanks moxy I'm really enjoying this project will be starting with the stock in next few days.

Fantastic looking restoration job sir. Seeing these guns getting such great work done to them is getting me right in the mood for another resto job. Well done   Chris.

Fantastic looking restoration job sir.

Seeing these guns getting such great work done to them is getting me right in the mood for another resto job.

Well done

Chris.

yeah C'mon Chris,get to ya man cave :thumbs:

i do enjoy a good refurb read & pics :thumbs:

• Like 2

Got it back together before I start work still not 100% happy with stock but will use it for now can decide at a later date if going to stick with it. But saying that its a total transformation from the dog rough tx I started with

Just waiting for new scope to arrive and will get some shooting done think a trip up to farm in order for next day off

• Like 1

And thanks to tom for all the help with the stock getting it prept up was a lot harder than we expected the staining he did was spot on just unsure on the tru oil ive done finish but prob me been picky :)

Edited by mattybugeye

Thanks mate. I let tru oil completely set then used lig oil and a foam pan scouring pad to take off the rough texture happy now its smooth as silk total result . Had a plink earlier and zerod new scope shoots sweet as so smooth and even more accurate than I thought possible didn't have long as light was fading but plan to head out on permission at the weekend

My only niggle is a slight scrape when cocking I'm 99% sure its the spring rubbing on metal spring guide so a delrin replacement may have to be tracked down unsure where or who could make one mite have a ring round tomorrow on my dinner

Looking great matty , and looking better with more layers of tru-oil. Now we need our flu to go and we can get out for a plinking and shooting session. Its a million miles from the tx you had a week ago, umberlivable difference. A gun I'd be proud to own.

• Like 1