First Lamping Film By Me, Great Runs Throughout

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nice little vid but recipe for a yapper far to young to put on hard to catch bunnies -you got to make it easier for her mate -good luck [nice bitch ]

Yep I didn't watch the whole vid I didn't need to ... You can clearly see that the dog is not physically or mentally ready for catching fit winter bunnies ... Her running style is still very puppyish

Go for a sprint and try shouting at the same time .... You will soon find out ........

I used to run 90 mins during a football game shouting for the ball all match, I was fit and It didn't affect me. I don't know if this is true but apparently Merlin and Eve were yappers. Now I apologise if I am wrong but if It has any truth then these dogs wouldn't have been bred from if it affected them catching.

They say dogs are like they're owners :D .........................I see where your coming from but you don't see any athletes in any running discipline shouting they're head off in the Olympics. I'd take a silent dog over a yapper any day

Run for the full 90 ? :whistling::tongue2:

I did try to watch the vid but it's gone

• Like 1

If it was mine I would leave it off till September ,going out at daybreak you will happen upon some handy ones I know it means getting up in the middle of the night ,but would be worth it.I bet the ground you are lamping is well hunted and rabbits are well schooled ,it's hard enough for a young dog to catch green ones so this is probably why it's started yapping,just let it mature and don't over do it ,all the best in the sport

• Like 1

if you have any spare time millet, take a look at my youtube channel A Reynolds productions . Or look back through my old threads with links to some of my video's, you wont be disappointed in what you see.

the videos are all from this season and well edited. Proper mooching, ferreting stuff. Not any lamping yet, just editing a new lamping film of Lass now aged 12 months. :thumbs:

if you have any spare time millet, take a look at my youtube channel A Reynolds productions . Or look back through my old threads with links to some of my video's, you wont be disappointed in what you see.

the videos are all from this season and well edited. Proper mooching, ferreting stuff. Not any lamping yet, just editing a new lamping film of Lass now aged 12 months. :thumbs:

Make sure you put some music on it to drown out the yapping :D ..........

• Like 3

Make sure you put some music on it to drown out the yapping :D ..........

That one made me chuckle :laugh: