First Lamping Film By Me, Great Runs Throughout

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nice little vid but recipe for a yapper far to young to put on hard to catch bunnies -you got to make it easier for her mate -good luck [nice bitch ]

Yep I didn't watch the whole vid I didn't need to ... You can clearly see that the dog is not physically or mentally ready for catching fit winter bunnies ... Her running style is still very puppyish

Go for a sprint and try shouting at the same time .... You will soon find out ........

I thought ur skills with camera was good .. Very clear from what I saw ...

But have to agree with rest a tad young and some very hard bunnys that an adult dog may struggle to catch

.. Look forward to seeing the Dog a year down the line hopefully fully grown and catching well

Im going to pass these comments on to nottzhunter but he knows the score with entering early. I wont encourage anyone to rush their dog either . He is eager I know that but he brought on his retired dog the same around the same age on the same fields. These rabbits in the film are the easiest you will find around here.

I hope he hasn't created a problem for the future and it will be interesting to see how she progresses , im not sure it his fault but as a viewer you can only put the two together.

btw if you haven't already saw my new ferreting video then check it out aswell.

http://youtu.be/74c_jKdkpMc

good hunting

Edited by REW
  • Like 1

Im going to pass these comments on to nottzhunter but he knows the score with entering early. I wont encourage anyone to rush their dog either . He is eager I know that but he brought on his retired dog the same around the same age on the same fields. These rabbits in the film are the easiest you will find around here.

I hope he hasn't created a problem for the future and it will be interesting to see how she progresses , im not sure it his fault but as a viewer you can only put the two together.

btw if you haven't already saw my new ferreting video then check it out aswell.

http://youtu.be/74c_jKdkpMc

good hunting

i start my dogs off young also got a photo in my album of the dog i am running at the moement with rabbits he had caught on the lamp at 5 months and one week old. hes doing o.k and is just under 3 years old.

the whippering i personally dont consider being a problem as long as the dog is catching plenty of game then it aint effecting anything. some dogs that are started later on in life yap or whimper also.

• Like 1

what is that lil lamp your using what'swith all the lights bit much in a lit up field iI seen the dig clip the fence bit dangerous with a young dog bid was well put to get her but let her b a pup nice dog mate atb

what is that lil lamp your using what'swith all the lights bit much in a lit up field iI seen the dig clip the fence bit dangerous with a young dog bid was well put to get her but let her b a pup nice dog mate atb

This film follows the progress of lass the lurcher who starts lamping at 7month old. It will be the first part of many more I hope.

http://youtu.be/F4jvA_7rx9M

take a look and leave a comment plus subscribe

Andy

Short grassed fields are never the best to start a youngster ,the bunnies go like shit of a shovel.Pup did well under the circumstances. I wouldnt push a 7 months old pup too hard.