Sign in to follow this  
Bunny Boiler

Ferrets, Mk3M Finder/collar, Cages Etc

Unfortunately I have made the decision to sell up on the ferreting gear for numerous reasons. After offering to close friends/family, its now up for sale.

I have for sale 3 proven and excellent workers, all gills. 2 albinos and 1 sandy.

Also have a MK3m finder and collar for sale.

2 large Ferplast indoor cages are also for sale with bottles, tubing, a hammock and platforms etc. Ideal for someone with limited space, but must be in garage/shed as they are open cages. Can be joined unofficially (tied together effectively) to make one large cage, or have a two seperatr cages. Very easy to clean.

Pictures can be provided on request.

Edited to say: certain items need to be collected, obviously.

Edited by Bunny Boiler

Shame you packing in mate for what ever resin only you can decide bud good look with the new path you've chosen

Shame you packing in mate for what ever resin only you can decide bud good look with the new path you've chosen

Moving on mate. Will still ferret as friends and family have them, but I can't keep mine. Currently in with my 'rents and looking to move out soon. Ferrets won't be able to go with me to shared accommodation. Also busy with work etc and its not fair on them.

Whats price on box and collar mate?

Looking for 125 posted. Bought it from new. Comes with a key ring for the magnet and extra batteries.

You keep withholding your no so I cant ring you back I work so cant always get to phone so not a timewaster ask for your no to ring you

You keep withholding your no so I cant ring you back I work so cant always get to phone so not a timewaster ask for your no to ring you

Not specifically you mate. Had a few who have tried to buy, supposed to pay by paypal and dont pay up. You deleted your PM's, so assumed you were no longer interested. My phone defaults to being with held mate. This wasn't a dig at you, just a general, still for sale notice.

Sign in to follow this