Not a guilty conscience mate, I am just one of them old guys that don't like to read shit from a fool like you if I was a friend of yours which I am not, and would not be for long, I would have you checked out, its fools like you that make out they know men and talk about things they know nothing about that will be the downfall of good lads, so my advice to lads about you, would be stay clear, I have got a 10 year old grandson knows more about gamefowl then you, and he don't know feck all, so go back to borrowing some more out of print books and carry on dreaming, gamerooster what a joke ha ha ha

thats your opinion mate, take me how you want, but as i doubt i will ever meet you in my life, your opinion of me counts for little.... and as for not knowing men into the fowl, how on earth do you know that? its not like i can prove it by mentioning names, but if its a case i get called a layman and idiot for not mentioning names, then i guess i will have to be one

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not the biggest difference mate.

Had hennies in the past, Irish greys, kept them as i always wanted them, bred them from fully cock feathered birds, had a real soft spot for them, but in the end they werent worth keeping, but that mi

hiall, I started this thead on the 27th jan trying to get hold of a pair / trio of hennies , I had some positive replys and some negative , BUT !!!! today fri 26th sept they arrived , and they are abs

Posted Images

Give it break mate these man your trying to put down have got more about gamefowl then you'll ever know...... Go feed them dunhill gingers of yours...... That if haven't already sold them....

its spelt 'dunghill', and really do seem to think i have gingers and i am selling them, where is your proof of this, i would love to see it? never bred a ginger in my life

just out of curiosity, what do you class as a peddlar?

G.R you a pedler is as well as the next man..... U only need look inn the mirrow....UK

what i define as a peddlar is someone who sells birds claiming them to be something they are not, if you just class men who simply sell gamefowl as peddlars, then most of the top fowl men in america are then, and if i am to be put into the same category as them, then so be it

As for they american they make a livening out of it....... and Beleive me don't sale there best pall..... They buy aloads fowl in to sale on..... Do realy think there gonna sale as good as theve got?..... Uk

No, I agree with that, I don't beleive they lie as such, but they sell the same breed as what they keep, just a mediocre version of them, but even still, with a bit of skill and patience, it is possible to get them just as good as the mans top line over time

• Like 3

Listen lads I am not one for holding grudges, so lets just drop this as there is enough people out there agains us gamefowl men with out falling out with one another speaking for myself if I have offended anyone I offer you my apologies a,t,b, O,T,T

Edited by off the tether
  • Like 2

Listen lads I am not one for holding grudges, so lets just drop this as there is enough people out there agains us gamefowl men with out falling out with one another speaking for myself if I have offended I offer you my apologies a,t,b, O,T,T

........that's the way ott lets all stick together were all here for the same reasons and that's for the love of birds.....(with of without feathers lol )
  • Like 1
  • 7 months later...

hi all , im after a pair / trio of hennies or even at a push some eggs if anyone can help can you pm me please.

hiall, I started this thead on the 27th jan trying to get hold of a pair / trio of hennies , I had some positive replys and some negative , BUT !!!! today fri 26th sept they arrived , and they are absolute toppers , a stag a hen and 2 pullets,, my thanks go to dusk till dawn ,a real top guy,,, atb belucky
  • Like 3