Sign in to follow this  
belucky

Hennies

hi all , im after a pair / trio of hennies or even at a push some eggs if anyone can help can you pm me please.

hiall, I started this thead on the 27th jan trying to get hold of a pair / trio of hennies , I had some positive replys and some negative , BUT !!!! today fri 26th sept they arrived , and they are absolute toppers , a stag a hen and 2 pullets,, my thanks go to dusk till dawn ,a real top guy,,, atb belucky

Get some pics up pal

• Like 1

been a long journey for you mate,jan til sept, :laugh:glad you got sorted ,talk is cheap as they say but well done to the bloke that came up with goods, dusk till dawn. I have said it befor names don't impress, people do atb.

been a long journey for you mate,jan til sept, :laugh:glad you got sorted ,talk is cheap as they say but well done to the bloke that came up with goods, dusk till dawn. I have said it befor names don't impress, people do atb.

well said pal,

@Ukrooosterman, you claim that men never part with good fowl, so has this man just passed on shite, or are you wrong?

. Gamerooster are bringing this back up? U must realy like beating a dead horses? be lucky is related to a real good freined of myn and dtds. I be carefull mate one keyboard worrie as already be found out and expoused. And as not been heard of since. Don't be the next!

Try and expose me mate, ive nothing to hide, i will happily tell you my name and address, but thats strictly for pms mr fury

I came on here to ask if anyone had any hennies to sell or eggs in the spring but im not so sure I want to get involved in the politics :icon_eek:

Edited by Greygamefowl