• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not the biggest difference mate.

Had hennies in the past, Irish greys, kept them as i always wanted them, bred them from fully cock feathered birds, had a real soft spot for them, but in the end they werent worth keeping, but that mi

hiall, I started this thead on the 27th jan trying to get hold of a pair / trio of hennies , I had some positive replys and some negative , BUT !!!! today fri 26th sept they arrived , and they are abs

Posted Images

@ ukroosterman they could well look familier surroundings mate whos to say you aint been to mine sometime

didn't know - be lucky - but he knows of me through a friend of his, small world.

@ duckwing your well entiteled to any opinion you want and to post it, I really don't need to educate you

on the breeding of my birds anyfurther and to be honest were that different if you had posted anything positive

I would have been disappointed .

D.T.D

Iam only being honest with you about my thoughts ..rightly or wrongly .... and didn't do it to cause offence .

would you rather I tell you its fantastic then laugh behind the screen ?

From my perspective the muff looked short in the back and a touch high tailed ... but that might have been the photos . As iam looking on from my phone which has a tendency to squash photos .

Again good luck with the hennies ...cull hard and breed from only the best

Duckwing

claude .... thats never a fig pudding . ...imo

jim I know by keep trying to draw me into convercing with you is the closest thing these days youve got

to being associated with decent beings, However don't worry yourself about causing offence none could ever be taken

by you, as I don't respect you or your views. but if the day ever comes when I start breeding for the show brigade

and start knocking one out over Herbert Atkinson pictures in books in a tent somewere with dreamers and blue rinse brigade

I will be sure to then want/need your opinion.

john.

Constructive critasisim in my opinion is always welcome but some birds ,dogs or horses will be judged differently by different people some of which know what they are talking about and others that only repeat what they have heard somewhere before and hope it fits with the conversation or situation they are part of in the hope it makes them look good to those who are around at the time.

These birds don't appear to be bred for the show pen therefore should not be judged that way. I like the muff cock myelf as it looks more robust with good width to him which is wat I like to see. I wish the owner of this bird the very best with him and I would give this bird pen space any day .

Just as a question what type of bird does duckwing like and would he put up a photo or 2 of what he likes,please don't take this as a que for another lets get on to duckwing dig or let it take over this thread. Atb basil

• Like 3

Never mind what keyboard, know it all's say, they have said it all by stuped comments like I have just read, they know about as much about true gamefowl as they do about spelling which to me says it all, Dusk till dawn, Ricky bohn would be proud of them hennies mate, if the filipinos seen them you could give up your day job all the best Dusk till dawn good breading comes to the top in every species

• Like 1