Ultrafire

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ultraffire 501b is already loved by air gunners as standard, but paint your refractor black and add matts lens you will be amazed. While out lamping with severel mates of mine with a tracer lamp with

Anybody who takes a risk with cheap 18650 batteries are crazy...risking your torch been like a pipe bomb, especially if you run two batteries together. 18650 batteries need looking after.

So after my op on new years day i have been forced to take a bit easy. so only being back on my feet properly for about a week i have been out on my perms a couple of times during the day with not t

Posted Images

To be quite honest Luke I thought the 501b was great,but search previous posts on here for the T20 its fabulous comes in beams of white,red,green and uv.There was a member on here that was selling alot of them but he's no longer on here, I bought mine off him but im sure there's some others on here that's selling them

Well worth a look and well worth the money.

• Like 1

To be quite honest Luke I thought the 501b was great,but search previous posts on here for the T20 its fabulous comes in beams of white,red,green and uv.There was a member on here that was selling alot of them but he's no longer on here, I bought mine off him but im sure there's some others on here that's selling them

Well worth a look and well worth the money.

Hi Luke did you check them T20's out?
  • 2 weeks later...