Ultrafire

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ultraffire 501b is already loved by air gunners as standard, but paint your refractor black and add matts lens you will be amazed. While out lamping with severel mates of mine with a tracer lamp with

Anybody who takes a risk with cheap 18650 batteries are crazy...risking your torch been like a pipe bomb, especially if you run two batteries together. 18650 batteries need looking after.

So after my op on new years day i have been forced to take a bit easy. so only being back on my feet properly for about a week i have been out on my perms a couple of times during the day with not t

Posted Images

still got the 12 months on batteries and 18 months on charger just because they come from amazon does not mean they don't have warranty.

yeah phone the UK Importer and ask....01460 240336 ask for Antony (nice Chap)

warranty but not UK based....if it goes wrong enjoy extra duty and the postage cost

you not even got a UK lead chap....definite unofficial import...you might have saved just a few quid but will not have the comfort of knowing to send it to Uk importer...for warranty please send to manufacture .....China..

Unofficial imports are NOT covered by the UK importer..

Has the warranty card been stamped...lol

For peace of mind please use official imports it could save you time and lots of money too

oh and Airbourne change that lead plug as it not even fused...3 amp fuse or lower required any twin pin electrical lead will fit (radio hifi etc)

They are very good indeed i have used one solid every day for months as i am a Vaper (e-cigs) and never had the slightest problem....i have had Three! yes three ultra fires burn out on me in as many months (Vaping for 2 years now) I regularly charge 4-6 batteries every day and i trust the Nitecore i4 and i2 to charge then auto switch off....before that i would only charge batteries when attended.

I recently sold out of i4 chargers and a chap came around for some torches i sold him my own charger as he did not want to wait for a new delivery...I had a brand new spare Ultrafire rapid charger (free gift from torch reseller in china) it charged four nitecore batteries ok then i put in the hi mAh panasonics...it caught on fire about 30 minutes into the charge setting off the hallway smoke detector..lots of smoke but not much burning as i had retro fitted a 1 amp fused uk cable as the power lead (my advice to you)...hence the heads up i left about these Ultrafire Rapid chargers not being left unattended recently...

I just think it makes sense to buy from the UK then you have a come back if its needed..that was the point i was trying to get across..theres normally a catch somewhere along the line when stuff is sold cheaper than the official versions

American Dewalt products are the same ....buy non CE approved versions (ebay and amazon) and the Dewalt UK repair centres won't touch them....I know from personal experience

• Like 1

Hi Twymanc - you've mentioned above that you attached the torch to the scope but didn't say how....have you used the specially made mount from ultrafire....if so did it fit well as it says on the ebay one i've found "universal" which doesn't always inspire confidence to me.

Hi Twymanc - you've mentioned above that you attached the torch to the scope but didn't say how....have you used the specially made mount from ultrafire....if so did it fit well as it says on the ebay one i've found "universal" which doesn't always inspire confidence t

the universal one mate is just a rubber attachment which is held by velcro it is very easy to fit and just as to whip off and on but is easily moved out of the scope sight however after a few trips out i got quite used to it and would always straighten as sighted my rifle and have good results to date any probs pal send me the link to which one your thinking and ill compare to mine and get back to ya atb craig

I was looking at a few (below is one example) but i was also considering using my maglight and wondered if buying a universal mount for a fiver would be any good. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ultrafire-Cree-Q5-green-beam-scope-mount-lamping-kit-hunting-gun-rifle-light-/300910440581

I have a minimag LED and the different power and flash settings which is a great torch.....i was thinking the 25% non focus beam might pick up the eyes and then i can turn it onto full and focus the beam in to concentrate on the chosen set of eyes. Not sure how practicle it will be in the field though. You have to cycle through two others settings to get back to 100% beam (from memory).

Yea got to agree ultrafires are unbelivble little things they all we use now unless driving round then use the hid lamp

Got red led in mine the beam seems to go on foreva and so much easier than lamp nowt worse than getting tangled up in wires in pitch black and carrying a huge heavy battery :) :)

as i said im waiting for a red led to arrive from China,are they that good?which model do you use?
I received my cree red led 501 torch yesterday morning, what an excellent piece of kit fair play and under £8,bargain!

Yea got to agree ultrafires are unbelivble little things they all we use now unless driving round then use the hid lamp

Got red led in mine the beam seems to go on foreva and so much easier than lamp nowt worse than getting tangled up in wires in pitch black and carrying a huge heavy battery :) :)

as i said im waiting for a red led to arrive from China,are they that good?which model do you use?
I received my cree red led 501 torch yesterday morning, what an excellent piece of kit fair play and under £8,bargain!

fair play have fun any news on the lightning yet buddy????

Hi Craig, I wont be getting it unit early/ mid April when I've stashed enough without Misses knowing :-)

yea know that feeling pal i think we need to meet up and discuss tactics i just got my tax rebate 2500 bought her some new uggs 160 hair curlers 150 clothes 60 but she still wont let me get another gun!!!!! what am i doing wrong?????