Air Rifle Permision Wanted

hi im looking for some grounds to shoot my sub 12flb air rifle over in northants area . I offer free vermin control and have full insurance for the airgun. I also offer a second free pair of eyes watching over your land keeping a watch full eye out for any problems with your livestock .

many thanks for just looking at this .

Brian

• Like 1

Sounds like an outstanding offer that fella.

Your going to get loads of offers........

Get a pen and paper ready and clear your schedule.....

Laird Raike will be along shortly.

Charlie caller is another generous bloke when it comes to helping new members with his permission.

You have definitely asked on the right forum.

Atb

Lurch, you are in luck my friend, due to a business venture between Laird Rake and myself we have secured a vast area of fruit farming land in Northants, we require pests from rabbits through to Muntjac and Fallow deer keeping under control, you have first refusal on this fantastic opportunity, but to control the deer you will of course require a deer legal calibre rifle, and open certificate, let us know if you are interested?

and there I was thinking that hey some nice chap was going to help a newbie out . but maybe I was wrong ?

To be fair mate it's going to be unlikely that you get given any permission.

Every member on here is in the same boat as yourself.

Introduce your self on the airgun forum and you may be lucky that someone will let you tag along or offer advice on getting some land of your own.

Welcome to the site. Atb

and there I was thinking that hey some nice chap was going to help a newbie out . but maybe I was wrong ?

very unlikely read thro some more posts pal warm to the site and get involved theres some really good people on here even tho they love to take the piss its all in good jest.

theres a permissions template floating around which you can edit your self in microsoft word its very well presented

ps if you aint got insurance get some buddy atb

all ready insured chap and have just come back from a evening on the rabbits with a chap from on here cant say who it was as he asked to be kept anonymouse due to the fact that he only wants the select few on his permission I must say I feel really privileged to have meet him , in total we had 9 rabbits between us in 2 1/2 hrs not a bad night..

I would just like to thank him on here but cant without giving out his name but he has said I can tag along any time I like .

Tah Dah !!

Haha was busy inflicting my will on my humble servants, sorry old boy.

Glad you got sorted by your "annonymous" source ! :whistling: nudge nudge eh ! :laugh: aye right`oh !

Anyway. You basically have to expect a little piss taking when you join a hunting site and ask straight away for folk to hand over hard earned permission to shoot,, bet you wouldn`t word your first post the same now that you have had time to think about how daft it was.

Anyway, welcome to THL, stick in, it`s worth it.

You never know,, some member of the aristocrisy may take pity on you and give you Northants to play with, saying as he owns the whole bloody place, old boy :yes::thumbs:

Rake