Sign in to follow this  
free.pigeon.shooting

Plenty Of Farms For Shooting Is Anyone Interested In North West And Down South

:thumbs: PLENTY OF FARMS AND PLENTY OF WRITHING PERMISSION WITH SHOOTING RIGHTS FOR SHOOTING DEER ROE / MUNTJAC FOX'S RABBITS RATS GREY SQUIRREL WOOD PIGEONS WOOD COCK PHEASANTS SNIPE FERAL PIGEONS CROWS MAGPIES AND ANY PEST.FARMS :toast::D LOCATION /LINCOLNSHIRE NORTH WALES CHESHIRE DOWN SOUTH CREW WHITCHURCH / FOR MORE INFORMATION GET BACK TO ME :victory: FREE.PIGEON.SHOOTING

BTW: IGNORE EVERYTHING I SAID AS I'M AN ATTENTION SEEKING COCK.

Ok. I will take some in the Cheshire area. What have you got?

Sounds like your the same lad who posted the other week as pigeon 21 offering the same.I sent you messages about all this free shooting and looking for a partner and I reckon you just chat shite.I wouldn't bother replying to him lads.Gobshite

sounds like some cookie with his arse in his hands being nothing more than a childish moron after being removed from the forum

Cookiemonster / Pigeon21

who else would be daft enough to spell his profile statement perfect and them try to look like they can not spell on their posts,

Come on lads. I don't care who he was. I could be on to a good thing here. Loads of permission for the grabs. Woo hoo.

Now what about my days out in Cheshire :laugh:

:thumbs: PLENTY OF FARMS AND PLENTY OF WRITHING PERMISSION WITH SHOOTING RIGHTS FOR SHOOTING DEER ROE / MUNTJAC FOX'S RABBITS RATS GREY SQUIRREL WOOD PIGEONS WOOD COCK PHEASANTS SNIPE FERAL PIGEONS CROWS MAGPIES AND ANY PEST.FARMS :toast::D LOCATION /LINCOLNSHIRE NORTH WALES CHESHIRE DOWN SOUTH CREW WHITCHURCH / FOR MORE INFORMATION GET BACK TO ME :victory: FREE.PIGEON.SHOOTING

I'd be interested in some writhing permission. :laugh:

i pm'd the lad and to be fair he does sound honest enough and got back to me almost straight away, to far for me mind but perhaps yous shouldnt look a gift horse in the mouth? if your intrested pm him like he said.