Greyhound X Whippet.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is our whippet/ghd 6mt old

three different whip x greys,,,but in some way they will be related ,I,e sharing the odd parentage somewhere in there pedigree

Posted Images

Depends on the individual dog and training you put in they are all different bud

I've got one and it's as calm as you could get

I will say if you keep them stimulated body an mind you can't really go wrong with a greyhound whippet

All the best

• Like 1

/

Depends on the individual dog and training you put in they are all different bud
I've got one and it's as calm as you could get
I will say if you keep them stimulated body an mind you can't really go wrong with a greyhound whippet
All the best

what size do they make 22-24in ? I had none ped whippet bitch 20in , great little animal, but always thought the above x would make just as good dog, just bit bigger+tougher type dog.

Sounds about right 22-24 tts my black bitch I have I would not swop her for anything else she is no world beater but steady round kids always at heel and fills freezer when needed but like I said I think you get bad an good in any breed I'll try and get pic of the old bitch greyxwhippet make good ferreting dog to very biddable dogs get some pics up for the lad fellas

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Well I have a 3/4 greyhound 1/4 whippet & he's a smashing dog 26" TTS. Catching all game, & the best fox dog I've ever seen!! No shortage of speed too!!

Be something severely wrong if it didn't have speed !! :thumbs:

• Like 1