How Is This For A Feeding Schedule ?

That's 35.7 grams a day, which is nothing at all, almost literally. Are you using the mince to add protein and nutrients etc or are you just using it to add flavour :hmm:Also are you feeding the puppy version or adult? I know that the adult version has a higher than average ash content so it may contain a high percentage of crushed carcasses in its meat levels. He's a bull x greyhound so potentially he will be developing a lot of muscle mass, when he's a pup the stuff your feeding him will be building muscle, ligaments, tendons, in fact everything so if you want him to reach his genetic potential and be less prone to injury, feed him the best diet you can now, anyway good luck with him :thumbs:

I used to go in for all that weighing the dogs food malarkey, started doing my head in, just feed it what you think it needs, more exercise/work = more grub and vice versa.

you dont need to weigh anything to understand half a pound of lean mince a WEEK is not going to do a lot :laugh:

My pup at 11 months and being a 3/4 Whippet 1/4 Bedlington is not a big dog, is on 1lb raw Beef three good handfuls of a good 20% protein complete, with raw veg daily, fish once a week.

Porridge for breakfast.

250g is 9oz of meat a week when the pup should be on one 1lb or if you prefer 450g per day.