Female Rabbiter From Barnsley

Welcome to the forum.... have you ever been out ferreting under birds of prey? or has it always been dogs... i was hooked the first time i went out with a mates female harris hawk, that was 15yrs ago and im still doing it but with my own hawks now.... just a question??

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the last time there was this much interest in a new female member it turned out to be subaw

Yes mate, it's really fecking sad. I remember when Jb's mrs came on and didn't mention she was his mrs. . . . the amount of pms she got inviting her for a day or night out was unreal. . . . never mind

Welcome to the forum.... have you ever been out ferreting under birds of prey? or has it always been dogs... i was hooked the first time i went out with a mates female harris hawk, that was 15yrs ago and im still doing it but with my own hawks now.... just a question??

Unfortunately not no, there's a few lads that go on the land next to my permission but never seen them at it. Though it is something that me and my other half are really interested in. We've spoke about getting a hawk but unfortunately haven't got the space for it.

Unfortunately not no, there's a few lads that go on the land next to my permission but never seen them at it. Though it is something that me and my other half are really interested in. We've spoke about getting a hawk but unfortunately haven't got the space for it.
Or the time unfortunatly this lot take up all our free time

20131117_125339_zpsfe87ef51.jpg

20140102_130752_zpsd9ccfbb8.jpg

20131116_104027_zps2115b496.jpg

image-54_zps9b638dc0.jpg

image-50_zpsfab92d6d.jpg

I know what you mean shes a really short legged bitch but quite long compared to her height. The guy who bred our lighter brindle dog also bred the terrier. He started by getting her grandfather from a traveller site and now has a little pack of them. Nice little dog very obedient. Me and saskia think shes now ready for a day out ratting so fingers crossed we can get her out soon just looking for some permission.

I know what you mean shes a really short legged bitch but quite long compared to her height. The guy who bred our lighter brindle dog also bred the terrier. He started by getting her grandfather from a traveller site and now has a little pack of them. Nice little dog very obedient. Me and saskia think shes now ready for a day out ratting so fingers crossed we can get her out soon just looking for some permission.

no pics of me blakeus??

yeah they do. Aye thats a smart looking dog, bit thinner than the darker brindle, has it got whippet in it? aye ratting is always good fun mate. i havent been with 'serious ratters' with smokers and stuff, but done some on a mates permission on a chicken farm under the coops and round the manure pile on one of the fields. what the terriers dont do, you get to do with a shovel :laugh: great fun.

yeah they do. Aye thats a smart looking dog, bit thinner than the darker brindle, has it got whippet in it? aye ratting is always good fun mate. i havent been with 'serious ratters' with smokers and stuff, but done some on a mates permission on a chicken farm under the coops and round the manure pile on one of the fields. what the terriers dont do, you get to do with a shovel :laugh: great fun.

The darker brindle one is a collie bull whippet greyhound and the lighter is a kelpie whippet greyhound
  • Like 1