FAO woodga p&g or moley

Smudge is right mate.Any paths, rides, deer paths,gaps in fences,gateways,,field edges,hare runs,literaly anywhere.I set my snares between 10-11 inches high with a large 10-11 inch loop.Look for tight spots on the runs where theres some longer grass,bramble,saplings,nettles to allow your snare to really blend in.

Spray your snares green for camoflage.Set em using 3mm galvey wire as your tieler and eletricians tape to fix the snare to the tieler.

I use mainly drags on my snares so the runs stay untouched enabeling me to reset the run. :good:

Guest Geordie

Ye could try sitting out as it gets dark and watch what comes and goes [bANNED TEXT],i see a lot of my foxes moochin out just as its gettin dark,especially if there aint many people doin em,which there aint round my way :D

Look for hair on the fences as well,that will tell ye if there are foxes or other stuff using the runs.

Best of luck with it [bANNED TEXT],and get some decent snares off one of the lads on here,im sure one of the old timers will sell ye some :11: