Patterdale For Sale £300 No Offers

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"hey their a dog for sale on THL"   wait for me....ile just sharpen my pitchfork and light my torch....................

a months trail --- you can soon fook a dog up in a month if you dont know what your doing ..... how many digs would someone fit in in that month ...

Most of you lot on here are fukcing time wasting pricks I bet only 10% of you actually get your fat asses off the sofa and get out bet you all think that the opening scene of Emmerdale is enough for y

Dont get me wrong, he looks well bred, maybe just the timing of the photo, get a better pic up, how big is he?

If this dog was on for 150 quid, he will sell within hours im sure of that.

Why not vet the potential owner properly, meet up have a day or night out, make sure they are decent new owners though, and a price drop.

Thats what I would do.

• Like 2

Satin I was on preloved 2 weeks ago It ant been on there coz I've been lookin on all sites for a dog but got 1 now just jelus that's all it is and be leave me I have been going on prelovwd everyday for last 2 month

• Like 1

Is there a trial with it mate for a month say might help sale

a months trail --- you can soon fook a dog up in a month if you dont know what your doing ..... how many digs would someone fit in in that month ...

• Like 5

Give lad a brake man that's all it is on this site peaple slateing every1 and slagging dogs off peaple who do that there no dog men there childish and need to grow up

thats my view if you dont want it dont post ----leave it to them that do to take the chance ..

• Like 3

the dog looks well bred umm i aint worked out how to do that yet look at it and tell its well bred butt all the best with the sale [bANNED TEXT] will have it im sure

I was thinking the same, how can a dog LOOK well bred another THL classic

Most of you lot on here are fukcing time wasting pricks I bet only 10% of you actually get your fat asses off the sofa and get out bet you all think that the opening scene of Emmerdale is enough for your dogs. What you pricks saw on the adverts a few months ago and on here is that the dog was Sire to pups for sale and after a lot of deliberation my bro has decided that if he was going to sell him it would be on here to go to a fukcing working home. I'm not too sure it was the right choice. If the dog is not for you fcuk off and keep your gobshite noses out

• Like 4