Looking For Rabbiting/lamping Partner/ Permission In West Oxon

Hi Guys,

I am new to this Forum however not to the sport and definitely not to firearms having been a weapons engineer in the Navy for the last 10Yrs.

Well I am back from the war and now I am getting back in to living in the countryside so I thought I'd get my rifle and shotgun back and get back in the field.

I live in Brize Norton area of West Oxfordshire and would love to find a like minded casual hunting partner to wage war on some local bunnies and maybe some fun with the clay trap too.

I work 28 days on Oil Rigs rotational and would love to get out as much as I can in Feb and April and beyond so if you have land or permission within 10-15 miles then please let me know via PM. Open to anything really.

I am 26yrs old, ex serviceman, armourer, and BASC member. FAC and SGC currently being processed for renewal with a ruger 10/22 and 20 bore O/U on my ticket.

Many Thanks

• Like 2

your need more than that tp win this lot over pal welcome aboard and good luck!

Not strictly true. Had the man done some digging himself, he would of stumbled on my post requiring a shoot partner as I have land and nobody to go with.

Aaron, you have a PM mate.

Atb, BB

• Like 2
  • 11 months later...

Just a quick note to say that I have been shooting with the Bunny Boiler for coming on a year now and he is a top bloke !! Great knowledge of the outdoors and shooting and is always up for getting out whatever the weather or the quarry of choice. Rubbish at pulling real birds but he can bag the flying variety no problems !

If you fancy shooting in the west Oxfordshire area then I highly recommend him as a shooting partner ! Loads of permissions and great relationships with land owners.

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...