The ret on my simmons WTC broke not so long back. This scope however, comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Which Bushnell are honouring.

The likelyhood is that a replacement Bushnell scope will be offered as opposed to a repair.

I have had very little to do with Bushnell optics so what are they like?

I would hope the replacement scope is of a similar spec and to the value of what I paid back in the day for the WTC. 3.5-10x50 and around the £250ish mark.

Any recommendations or suggestions?

Thanks

I can't remember the WTC 3.5-10x50 ever being £250, perhaps I just missed it, they were £200-£210 for years from what I recall. Very good scope just the same! :thumbs:

Anyway, I have a 5-15 Legend on my .22lr Semi, I'm happy enough with that.

A couple of years back I invested in a 6-24x50 Elite Mil dot and was not impressed at all, perhaps I got a bad one but the optics were nothing impressive and I was around 3feet (about 1m) short on elevation for my .243 at 600 yards.

It went back for a refund!

13 years ago £240. For some strange reason I still have the receipt!!

But it was from a local outfit and I know they are not the cheapest.

The legend seems to be the recommended scope. So we will have a run with that.

:thumbs:

Actually, it goes through my mind the 3.5-10-50 WTC is back in production in the Philippines.

Let me be clear here, I do not know if this is the original spec or the copy Chinese WTC, and now they simply make it in Philippines.

This has cropped up before, but I can supply NEW Philippines WTC 3.5-10x50 for around £150-155. Only problem is I need a minimum of 10 orders to get this deal from the supplier!

Talk amongst yourselves! :thumbs:

Thanks Decker. But..!! The philipenes models are on the net at £110

Who's manufacturing them? I was under the impression that simmons went tits up years ago when they were bought out by AGS. Logun and I think webley met the same end.

Bushnell now own simmons. If you find the US simmons site and ring them your directed to Bushnell.

Thanks again.