Poaching Deer!!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I work a lot on a shoot in devon i will not mention the name. its a great place and is hunted on, over and around a lot stalking lamping shooting fishing ferreting the lot. Was in the beating line yes

The amount of idiots with guns these days is frightening. Common practice to drive around lamping from the roads, no permission, just blasting anything they see and leaving it to rot, deer included.

i have to disagree! i know boys with tickets that poach stupid as it is but it happens!! i am not moaning about poachers just if you shoot something that big dont just cut its bloody head off!!!.. poa

I don't know what you guys do for a living, but just shy of £300 a night is good in my book. And how does topping up their beer fund negate the fact it's illeagal and causes distress. Me coming into your house and taking your TV and jewelry would top up my beer fund, doesn't make me acceptable or a tolerated loverble rouge one presumed you painting poachers as.

Iv seen cases in Cornwall where 200 sheep have been taken. The cost of blackheaded dorper coming in at around £400 for good blood lines. Now I know this doesn't come under the poaching remit but a example of the bigger picture.

You can argue the case it's easier to be a drug dealer but poaching and rural crime is on a increase. And the points of viability or how much a man makes is neglible. The point is it's costing land owners a lot of money, and there is no justification for that.

next you will be saying its all linked to drug gangs and people trafficking, steeling is steeling whether rural or not, poaching is poaching both are different in law. you do not poach sheep you steel them, you don't steel deer you poach them. rural crime is on the increase because its the easy option compared to towns and cities. the thing is most rural crime is not pre meditated and as such is hard if not impossible to predict,

That's what I just said isn't it? Steeling sheep isn't under the poaching remit.

I'm very well aware and converse with the law, I spent months researching. And frankly this thread is boring me. If you support poaching that's your business.

The end fact is Poaching is illeagal, and the team we run will be working with local police to catch and prosecute those that do so.

I don't know what you guys do for a living, but just shy of £300 a night is good in my book. And how does topping up their beer fund negate the fact it's illeagal and causes distress. Me coming into your house and taking your TV and jewelry would top up my beer fund, doesn't make me acceptable or a tolerated loverble rouge one presumed you painting poachers as.

Iv seen cases in Cornwall where 200 sheep have been taken. The cost of blackheaded dorper coming in at around £400 for good blood lines. Now I know this doesn't come under the poaching remit but a example of the bigger picture.

You can argue the case it's easier to be a drug dealer but poaching and rural crime is on a increase. And the points of viability or how much a man makes is neglible. The point is it's costing land owners a lot of money, and there is no justification for that.

next you will be saying its all linked to drug gangs and people trafficking, steeling is steeling whether rural or not, poaching is poaching both are different in law. you do not poach sheep you steel them, you don't steel deer you poach them. rural crime is on the increase because its the easy option compared to towns and cities. the thing is most rural crime is not pre meditated and as such is hard if not impossible to predict,

That's what I just said isn't it? Steeling sheep isn't under the poaching remit.

I'm very well aware and converse with the law, I spent months researching. And frankly this thread is boring me. If you support poaching that's your business.

The end fact is Poaching is illeagal, and the team we run will be working with local police to catch and prosecute those that do so.

nobody is supporting anything and you may find the countryside works differently to what you think. are you planning to be pro active or reactive as one is a job for the police and the other is very time consuming and will yield few results as the countryside is a very large place