#1 MichaelI

MichaelI

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:58 pm

Hi guys,

Seeing as Im trying to get into stalking though I would offer something different.

Looking at doing a swap for 1 person to take my place in my pheasant shoot (Ill be there as well beating) in return for a stalk.

My shoot is biased just outside of Wragby, Lincolnshire. Its a walk one stand one in 300 acres of woodland. Its not a massive bird day but enjoyable. Currently our average bag per shoot is about 30 ish. Some 40 days some 20's etc.

The day is valued at £60 per day with £20 keepers tip on top. I will pay the tip depending on the return offer.

The shoot day Im offering is on 25th Jan 2014 and ideally would like the return day within Jan / Feb if possible.

Im biased in Nottingham and willing to travel 100 ish miles each way for the stalking (more if the offer is good)

If you want any more info then please feel free to contact me.

You must have the below to qualify
Full shotgun cert and side by side or over and under gun (could borrow you mine as long as SGC is held)
Full insurance (BASC etc)
Stalking to offer in return
Most of all a sense of humor (which most of us have)

Thanks
Michael

Edited by MichaelI, 13 January 2014 - 09:59 pm.

#2 skinner

skinner

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:39 pm

not being funny mat but that is a lot of money for a small days shooting but good luck getting some stalking

#3 MichaelI

MichaelI

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:01 pm

I agree and having looked back it should be £60 per day plus keepers tip £20 total £80

Thanks
Michael

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users