..grommets..

jamesmc

ANY OF YOU GUYS GOT AN ITEM NUMBER ON EBAY FOR THE GROMMETS WITH THE GROVE IN THEM FOR THE RUNNING LINES.....OR EVEN KNOW WHERE ELSE I CAN GET THEM.....I SEEN THEM ON EBAY A WHILE BACK BUT CAN'T FIND THEM ANYWHERE NOW?.......CHEERS IN ADVANCE.... ;)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I liked that Bob because you are giving back, when you started you asked all the questions, now you are well down the road you are giving back. That is what it is about. If every one does that then ne

You want about 2" of mountain bike tube. Pop it on your pole, then your loop... Then pull the tube out, give it half a twist and pop it back over you pole, trapping you loop in between.

Posted Images

ANY OF YOU GUYS GOT AN ITEM NUMBER ON EBAY FOR THE GROMMETS WITH THE GROVE IN THEM FOR THE RUNNING LINES.....OR EVEN KNOW WHERE ELSE I CAN GET THEM.....I SEEN THEM ON EBAY A WHILE BACK BUT CAN'T FIND THEM ANYWHERE NOW?.......CHEERS IN ADVANCE.... ;)

How many you after mate . .? You tried Nelson ?

JUST A HANDFULL MATE...ITS ONLY FOR A FEW STOP NETS....I DID NOT WANT TO BOTHER HIM AS I KNOW HES A BUSY GUY... ;)

JUST A HANDFULL MATE...ITS ONLY FOR A FEW STOP NETS....I DID NOT WANT TO BOTHER HIM AS I KNOW HES A BUSY GUY... ;)

Them ones on ebay look spot on then mate

How come you don't approve of those on ebay mate......I'm not trying be a smart arse it's a genuine question...they look identical to the ones on mine of Nelson....are these similar in looks but not quality?

Maybe the ones in the links the dimensions are wrong for the poles.

The inside dimensions are 9.5 so would fit a 10mm pole..as with Ben made out of rubber will have a little give in them.....unless he's using 12 mm poles lol

would you not want a larger inside groove than 1.6mm.

Maybe the ones in the links the dimensions are wrong for the poles.

The inside dimensions are 9.5 so would fit a 10mm pole..as with Ben made out of rubber will have a little give in them.....unless he's using 12 mm poles lol

IM ACTUALLY GOING TO USE GOLF FLAG POLES.... :whistling: ...

Guest scramble

How come you don't approve of those on ebay mate......I'm not trying be a smart arse it's a genuine question...they look identical to the ones on mine of Nelson....are these similar in looks but not quality?

Those grommets dimensions are all wrong mate, 1.6 is too small for your lines when hitched in. :thumbs: