Hi can you help me please the audio is not that loud when recorded on this nv where can I get an external mic for it as it's a 2.5 pin and what else do I need to turn it from black&white to colour I know it can be done but don't no how thanks martyn

Edited by martyn2233

Hi can you help me please the audio is not that loud when recorded on this nv where can I get an external mic for it as it's a 2.5 pin and what else do I need to turn it from black&white to colour I know it can be done but don't no how thanks martyn

Isn't that the kit sold by the dodgy guy A? If it is, I wish you luck....

Edited by fireblade_rrw

Isn't that the kit sold by the dodgy guy A? If it is, I wish you luck....
no luck needed mate

Phone him then for a mic and see if no luck needed I am having to take him to court to get my money back

iv not phoned I emailed him and got the reply I wanted can you say more why your going court with him I no he likes a drink or two but like I say he's been ok with me

Phone him then for a mic and see if no luck needed I am having to take him to court to get my money back

iv not phoned I emailed him and got the reply I wanted can you say more why your going court with him I no he likes a drink or two but like I say he's been ok with me

Do a search on here and NV UK forum where he's been banned for various reasons. Like I said Good luck

iv not phoned I emailed him and got the reply I wanted can you say more why your going court with him I no he likes a drink or two but like I say he's been ok with me. ]. I sent goods back that did not work but no money back from him you should see the txt,s that I got from him foul is not in it , do not buy from this man if you it's at your own risk you have been warned
Edited by pinkfoot 1

I have a home made one now watec 902h and spotter best thing I did happy days

as I said before each to there own mate iv never had a problem with him or him stuff if I did I'd ask him for help which I have in the past when needed too.

iv not phoned I emailed him and got the reply I wanted can you say more why your going court with him I no he likes a drink or two but like I say he's been ok with me. ]. I sent goods back that did not work but no money back from him you should see the txt,s that I got from him foul is not in it , do not buy from this man if you it's at your own risk you have been warned

all true i should know. i have been at night hunters and the phone rings non stop . he wont pick up and yes he ows him 450 pounds and wont pay